Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The pirate101 fun!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 28, 2014
Well people that arent member just are on skull island and traitors cove (three area's and the free players get one area).When you are member you go to from jonah town to Valencia 2.I got to Cool ranch and i paid for the one month membership and the fun i have is huge you have a ton of fun with member and with friends that have crowns or member can help you too.I hope KI gets more idea's to get more area's in pirate101!P.S I might have spelled stuff wrong and i dont know english that well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
tomabot2006 on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Well people that arent member just are on skull island and traitors cove (three area's and the free players get one area).When you are member you go to from jonah town to Valencia 2.I got to Cool ranch and i paid for the one month membership and the fun i have is huge you have a ton of fun with member and with friends that have crowns or member can help you too.I hope KI gets more idea's to get more area's in pirate101!P.S I might have spelled stuff wrong and i dont know english that well.
Welcome to the Message Boards tomabot2006!
Yes, you have a lot of fun on Pirate101 both as a member and buying zones with crowns. I understood you very well.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I always tell non-members these things in the game! Once you get to Jonah town the game really gets fun and interesting! Your English is very good and you have nothing to worry about.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I am really glad you are enjoying the game and if you think so, tell other people in game and in real life about it

Pirate101 needs new players to grow for more updates and content so I am sure you could help out

Also your English is great, it's not perfect but quite amazing for someone not having it as their background language

Have fun in the skyways!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Great to have you aboard, matey...welcome!

Absolutely love your excitement and enthusiasm and you are so right about how the fun kicks up a notch when you become a member and get to explore even more of what the vast Spiral has to offer. Membership, friends, an adventurous story and exploration...what more could a pirate ask for? Well maybe his/her hand, leg and eye back, but plunderers can't be choosers!

We wish you the best of luck in the game and have a blast!

Ensign
Jul 02, 2016
You know, what would be cool? at the start, you get clothing for your companion, three sets of outfits ,shoes ,and hats. But when they get promoted ( or reach level 70 ) they get new clothing, I think this would make everything more unique, and special . And maybe we players could get a clockwork companion someday? Thanks if you listened !

Ensign
Sep 13, 2016
I just got a membership yesterday and I am having so much fun! I am able to continue the game. The battling is great but I am mostly in it for the story line. I also got one for wizard because I was never able to finish Krokotopia.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
The game starts getting very engaging once around the Puerto Mico storyline, and once you reach Cool Ranch, Pirate101 becomes even more fun that what it was before