Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite hit in the game

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
What's your favorite hit in the game?
Mine has to be when El Toro makes the t out of fire or when Rooke calls in the battle angels to fly by and shoot.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
Mine has to be when El Toro makes the t out of fire or when Rooke calls in the battle angels to fly by and shoot.
I also love to watch El Toro's (trumpets) criticals. I also love how most companions, when defeated, will do a dramatic fall down while the Monkey King just does his version of a salute and walks away.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Mine has got to be when Catbeard takes the fish, blows it up, and smacks the enemy with it! I always laugh when I see that animation!

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
I love when my WD starts flying when he does his attack. I also like Peter Quint's super hit and Egg Shen's epic hit.
Lvl 70
Lvl 57
Lvl 20

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kane's critical when he uses Deadly Frenzy - gorgeous! I admire that even when it lays me low.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
One of my personal favorites would HAVE to be contessa's hits since what other companion does a backflip when they critical?!

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
One of the main reasons I love this game is because of the music, and with that, I have to say that Kane's critical and Mustang Sally's critical is absolutely amazing to me. I just love the music in both of the attacks. (They are pretty cool attacks as well)

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Unfair Angel on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
One of my personal favorites would HAVE to be contessa's hits since what other companion does a backflip when they critical?!
Egg Shen.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Mine probably has to be Itzen kaan's (the ptero from the tribal crew pack for those wondering) Super hit where he jumps into the air and hit the enemy in the face with his trident, which also strikes him with lightning. It's looks awesome when it happens.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I do like a lot of them, but here is one of my favourites I have thought of

The Monquistador explorer, the monquistadors look really cute yet dangerous when they perform their criticals stabbing and slashing away at their enemy and finishing it off with a painful kick to the victim, definitely something to admire from the Monquistan army training posts

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
comwolf on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Mine has got to be when Catbeard takes the fish, blows it up, and smacks the enemy with it! I always laugh when I see that animation!
True!

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Oh, man... for me, Its a tie between rooke's flying angels and the cat swashbucklers assasin strike.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Kane's critical when he uses Deadly Frenzy - gorgeous! I admire that even when it lays me low.
I don't normally admit to things like this but: He killed me like this and...........I TOOK A SCREEN SHOT! IT WAS COOL!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
comwolf on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
I love Catbeard's moves both of them........FISH SLAP!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
So many hit animations to choose from here some of my favorite,

The Red Ophidian when critical hitting, great music, graceful yet deadly. It's remind me of a beautiful,but deadly creature, much like my character.

Like some said Kane when critical hitting, what a lovely music it plays. Yet a deadly move to force to be reckon with.

I also like Hawkules critical hit,when it plays that legendary music that shows who is boss.

Here is a funny one if one of my melee character critical hit, the Monqustian bowman it jumps high in the air and says " Nooooooooo", that is hilarious ( made laugh out loud ).

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
My favorite is prince Yuletide when the Christmas music plays when he criticals I just love that

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Blixet on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Oh, man... for me, Its a tie between rooke's flying angels and the cat swashbucklers assasin strike.
Cat swashbuckler is cool

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
I agree there Fair Lass, though I do like another as well. I like Contessa Argento's finisher, one of the best in me opinion.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I don't know what my all time favorite is, but Kane's critical move with the music is really cool! It makes Kane look very tough and intimidating. I actually smile when he takes out a ally with a Critical!

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
also, the swashbuckler dinosaur from that pack, his criticals look EPIC! haha get it?