Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trainer Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2014
Hey, so I'm a privateer who wants a companion like Peter Quint. I really love him; he's one of the best companions on the game! But, the problem is that I would be willing to buy him with crowns for my privateer, but unfortunately I can't! I would really love it if we could have crown copies of the trainer companions, like the starters and Kraken Skull companion lookalikes in the crown shop. Here are my suggestions for their appearances, because the exact crown copies (think about Thunder Hoof, the 7, etc.) are getting a little bit overused as far as I've gotten.

Peter Quint copy: A Brown Pelican would be cool, with the same powers as Peter Quint. It would look cooler with a mace like the one Barnabus and Gerard use!

Fan Flanders copy: Maybe darker green or brown?

Carcarius Grimtooth copy: How about the coloring of a Great White or Thresher?

Chantal Livingstone copy: A white flamingo would look neat.

Marchioness copy: I don't know how to vary! Maybe like Emmett and Exeter, where they look pretty similar?

I would love this to happen, please help my dream come true!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BlueK9 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Hey, so I'm a privateer who wants a companion like Peter Quint. I really love him; he's one of the best companions on the game! But, the problem is that I would be willing to buy him with crowns for my privateer, but unfortunately I can't! I would really love it if we could have crown copies of the trainer companions, like the starters and Kraken Skull companion lookalikes in the crown shop. Here are my suggestions for their appearances, because the exact crown copies (think about Thunder Hoof, the 7, etc.) are getting a little bit overused as far as I've gotten.

Peter Quint copy: A Brown Pelican would be cool, with the same powers as Peter Quint. It would look cooler with a mace like the one Barnabus and Gerard use!

Fan Flanders copy: Maybe darker green or brown?

Carcarius Grimtooth copy: How about the coloring of a Great White or Thresher?

Chantal Livingstone copy: A white flamingo would look neat.

Marchioness copy: I don't know how to vary! Maybe like Emmett and Exeter, where they look pretty similar?

I would love this to happen, please help my dream come true!
No, these trainer companions are there to make your crew 'unique', my goodness, I wouldn't like to think of a buck having 2 Quints on their team, or a musket with 2 Chantals or a buckler with 2 Fans... ( you get the picture? )

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
As much as privateer and witchdoctors would love if this was true, it won't be. IMO, the reason behind each companion being only able to be used by that class is too make them unique. They're something special, and they all perfectly suit each class, which is why I don't think KI will ever let us buy Peter Quint, as cool as that would be though.

Matthew Walker

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I agree having crown counterparts of these companions would increase revenue for KI and make the game more fun for us, unless it would be too op in PvP