Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the next world polaris ?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2012
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Just because there is a stormgate to Polaris in Valencia, it does not mean we will be venturing there. As of now, our pirates have no business in Polaris and it wouldn't make sense to sail there. Now if the next map piece is rumored to be in Polaris, then we do have business there. But since no such rumor exists, we still, like I said, have no business in Polaris.

And in my personal opinion, I would much rather see worlds like Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, or Darkmoor than Polaris. I can see Polaris as a side world with a side arc, much like Grizzleheim in Wizard101. Krokotopia and Darkmoor seem much more appealing. That's just my opinion.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Like TheHoodooQueen says, it makes more sense for it to be a side world. The only reason to go there is something to do with Napoleguin, but I don't think he'll be the main focus of Arc 2. Now, granted, I have gone through Polaris in Wizard101, but it was quite short, and I wish I could have seen more. On the other hand, I do want to see other worlds.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Well technically nothing is official until KingsIsle confirms it, but in my opinion Polaris would make a great addition to Pirate101 and it sounds pretty likely now what with the stormgate and all. Oh and we kinda never really know whether we have "Business" in a world until Avery or someone else informs us or we hear a rumor about a piece of the map. But, anyway I hope we see Polaris in the near future!

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
TheHoodooQueen on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
Just because there is a stormgate to Polaris in Valencia, it does not mean we will be venturing there. As of now, our pirates have no business in Polaris and it wouldn't make sense to sail there. Now if the next map piece is rumored to be in Polaris, then we do have business there. But since no such rumor exists, we still, like I said, have no business in Polaris.

And in my personal opinion, I would much rather see worlds like Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, or Darkmoor than Polaris. I can see Polaris as a side world with a side arc, much like Grizzleheim in Wizard101. Krokotopia and Darkmoor seem much more appealing. That's just my opinion.
Why on earth would we go to darkmoor??

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Marleybone073 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Well technically nothing is official until KingsIsle confirms it, but in my opinion Polaris would make a great addition to Pirate101 and it sounds pretty likely now what with the stormgate and all. Oh and we kinda never really know whether we have "Business" in a world until Avery or someone else informs us or we hear a rumor about a piece of the map. But, anyway I hope we see Polaris in the near future!
Spoilers alert:

Our parents want us to stop pursuing El Dorado, due to how dangerous it is. The only three reasons we would go to any of the worlds listed is:

1) Our Mother's journal revealed that she left some treasure behind in any of these worlds
2) Bob may be half lying; Our mother is from Darkmoor and we would go there to see if we have any surviving relatives that might lead a somewhat clue of what our mother was
3) Side world questline: Napoliguin has gone crazy and we're setting things up for when the wizards visit Polaris

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
DariusMusk on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Our parents are from Darkmoor, so it would be most likely our mom's map piece is in Darkmoor.

Captain
May 16, 2011
It's the place where our mother was born. If anywhere to hide the map piece, it would likely be there. Also, Blind Mew stated there would be a reason to go to Darkmoor in the story.

Community Leader
I do believe this is where our parents are reportedly from, or at least our mother.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Our mom is from Darkmoor and it's rumoured her map peice is there

If we ever did journey to Darkmoor and I wouldn't mind the venture, I am sure Vadima could help us do it

As for going to Polaris, it will happen eventually because all of the stormgates have to be used, makes me wonder why they out 2 stormgates to Aquila in Valencia now? There appear to be no other skyways in Aquila aside from some concept art hinting at new locations

Ensign
Jan 14, 2012
This topic is over to make feel better k again this topic is over.