Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World Possibilities?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
So, I made a post heavily related to this about a year ago. Both of these discussions center around one question: What could be the next world in the spiral, whether it be Wizard101 or Pirate101?

A lot of Kingsisle's "made-up" worlds actually center around one or two civilizations/cultures/periods, making knock-offs of stuff that actually happened. A great example is the Armada invasion of Marleybone. The armada (based on the medieval Spanish Armada) attacked Marleybone (based on the United Kingdom). This actually happened in the reign of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Like I was saying, most worlds are heavily centered around a certain point in history, so let's see what there already IS before we see what ISN'T.

Skull Island-Caribbean.
Monquista-Medieval/Renaissance Spain and Portugal.
Valencia-Renaissance Italy and Medieval Spain.
Cool Ranch-Western United States (primarily Texas) and parts of Mexico.
MooShu-The widest variety of cultures, with blends of China, Korea, Japan, and even Mongolia.
Marleybone-Industrial United Kingdom.
Aquila-Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire.
Wizard City-No specific culture, with blends of English and American.
Krokotopia-Ancient Egypt as well as Kush (Sudan).
Dragonspyre-No specific culture, with blends of Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Poland, and even Germany.
Grizzleheim/Wintertusk-Centered around viking culture, these two worlds are heavily focused on the modern-day countries of Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
Wysteria-No specific culture, primarily American.
Darkmoor-Little is known about this world, but it is presumably Austro-Hungarian and that region.
Celestia-Though most follows no exact culture, Celestia embodies the ocean, and its Floating Lands resemble that of Polynesia, Hawaii, New Zealand, and other Pacific islands.
Zafaria-Embodies almost all of central, south, and west Africa. However, Zafaria is also highly linked with the Mughal Empire of India with the zones of Stone Town and Waterfront.
Avalon-Medieval Europe (Primarily England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany)
Azteca-Based on the medieval/ancient tribes of Latin America: Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, Maya, Inca, and Zapotec.
Khrysalis-No specific culture. I have no idea where this came from.
Polaris-Contains even mixes of both France and Canada.
UNCONFIRMED WORLDS:
Mirage: Presumably Mughal India or Arabia.
Emperia: Unknown; possibly southeast Asia.

So, I've done some researching through a history atlas to see which topics Kingsisle has not made any content based on. Here's what I found:
-Early Human History (Hunter-Gatherers, Dinosaurs, Ice Age, etc.) I personally would love to see a world where we fight dinosaurs, explore the new world, survive the Ice Age, etc.
-Ancient Mesopotamian Cultures (Babylon, Sumer, Assyria, etc.) AKA the Cradle of Civilization
-Harappan Culture (Basically Ancient Pakistan) along the Indus River.
-The Persian Empire (Specifically the Achaemenid Dynasty) would be very interesting.
SEE PART 2

Ensign
May 06, 2012
SrivPicking up from Part 1 (See first)
More historical events Kingsisle has not made worlds on:
-India's Mauryan Dynasty
-The Celts (Germany, Netherlands, UK, and Ireland) and their culture. Perhaps a huge event could be their war against Roman expansion in England.
-Nomads of the Steppes (Central Asia) though slightly touched in Pirate101's MooShu (horse raiders) I'd love to see their actual world as a possible expansion of MooShu.
-The lost southeast Asia empires of Khmer, Pagan, Dai Viet, Champa, Srivijaya, and Kadiri empires. Due to extremely foggy rumors about the possible world of Emperia, we could be seeing this very soon.
-Islamic culture in Arabia and northern Africa, which COULD be touched in the presumed world of Mirage.
-Though Avalon is already a world, I would like to see more done with Medieval Europe, perhaps the Crusades, Black Death, Battle of Hastings, etc, Perhaps the struggle against the Catholic church.
-The Byzantine Empire
-The Ottoman Empire (could be touched in Mirage)
-More about Polynesia besides one zone in Celestia. Please.
-Early American colonies, pilgrims, etc.
-More done with the Italian and overall European Renaissance and Reformation.
-The 30 Years' War
-The English Civil War
-The Seven Years' War
-French Revolution
-American Civil War
-Latin American Liberation
-Imerpial Britain, beyond England

That's the best I could find. Do you have any more ideas? If so, leave them down in responses. I'll be watching. Thanks for taking the time to look at this, it's just something that came upon my mind. Bye

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Brian GoldenShade on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
So, I made a post heavily related to this about a year ago. Both of these discussions center around one question: What could be the next world in the spiral, whether it be Wizard101 or Pirate101?

A lot of Kingsisle's "made-up" worlds actually center around one or two civilizations/cultures/periods, making knock-offs of stuff that actually happened. A great example is the Armada invasion of Marleybone. The armada (based on the medieval Spanish Armada) attacked Marleybone (based on the United Kingdom). This actually happened in the reign of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Like I was saying, most worlds are heavily centered around a certain point in history, so let's see what there already IS before we see what ISN'T.

Skull Island-Caribbean.
Monquista-Medieval/Renaissance Spain and Portugal.
Valencia-Renaissance Italy and Medieval Spain.
Cool Ranch-Western United States (primarily Texas) and parts of Mexico.
MooShu-The widest variety of cultures, with blends of China, Korea, Japan, and even Mongolia.
Marleybone-Industrial United Kingdom.
Aquila-Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire.
Wizard City-No specific culture, with blends of English and American.
Krokotopia-Ancient Egypt as well as Kush (Sudan).
Dragonspyre-No specific culture, with blends of Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Poland, and even Germany.
Grizzleheim/Wintertusk-Centered around viking culture, these two worlds are heavily focused on the modern-day countries of Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
Wysteria-No specific culture, primarily American.
Darkmoor-Little is known about this world, but it is presumably Austro-Hungarian and that region.
Celestia-Though most follows no exact culture, Celestia embodies the ocean, and its Floating Lands resemble that of Polynesia, Hawaii, New Zealand, and other Pacific islands.
Zafaria-Embodies almost all of central, south, and west Africa. However, Zafaria is also highly linked with the Mughal Empire of India with the zones of Stone Town and Waterfront.
Avalon-Medieval Europe (Primarily England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany)
Azteca-Based on the medieval/ancient tribes of Latin America: Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, Maya, Inca, and Zapotec.
Khrysalis-No specific culture. I have no idea where this came from.
Polaris-Contains even mixes of both France and Canada.
UNCONFIRMED WORLDS:
Mirage: Presumably Mughal India or Arabia.
Emperia: Unknown; possibly southeast Asia.

So, I've done some researching through a history atlas to see which topics Kingsisle has not made any content based on. Here's what I found:
-Early Human History (Hunter-Gatherers, Dinosaurs, Ice Age, etc.) I personally would love to see a world where we fight dinosaurs, explore the new world, survive the Ice Age, etc.
-Ancient Mesopotamian Cultures (Babylon, Sumer, Assyria, etc.) AKA the Cradle of Civilization
-Harappan Culture (Basically Ancient Pakistan) along the Indus River.
-The Persian Empire (Specifically the Achaemenid Dynasty) would be very interesting.
SEE PART 2
I would really Love to the arabian times!
Pirate101 Really does need new worlds(New as in Only for pirate101,not wizard)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I am so ready for Polaris for pirates, maybe the next book

Someday Raja itself.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
The Persian empire could make a really nice world

What I would love is the Middle East because it's apart of my heritage, the crusades that could go on their would be amazing