Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So, about Book 15... (SPOILERS)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
I Would love a Marleybone Part 2. And about Napoleguin, you could have him try to start up the Polaris Army after Gortez releases him after winning his civil war, and we have to stop him with the help of MARLEYBONE!!!

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
@Blind Mew,
I know you've said you don't talk worlds, and I don't know if you are even allowed to answer this, but are there any worlds in production right now?

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Alright I have a question, though I can't remember if you've answered this before, but is there any specific reason why there seems to be a small amount of humans in the spiral?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Is there a chance, at this time, to give us an update if everything's going well, and if it is, maybe a little, teeny-tiny hint on what's in store for us?

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
I have a question that has been eating me up for a good while.

Is Dragonspyre the name of that whole world? Or just the area explored in Wizard, and the actual name is Avernus? Or is it something completely different we don't know about?

I must know if I am to rest peacefully.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheSpiderBozz on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
I have a question that has been eating me up for a good while.

Is Dragonspyre the name of that whole world? Or just the area explored in Wizard, and the actual name is Avernus? Or is it something completely different we don't know about?

I must know if I am to rest peacefully.
Avernus is the skyway, Dragonspyre is the world. Just like Westminster is the skyway for the world of Marleybone.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
Avernus is the skyway, Dragonspyre is the world. Just like Westminster is the skyway for the world of Marleybone.
Well, the difference is, they still call Marleybone by its world name. I don't remember Pirate101 ever calling Dragonspyre by that name. They always call is Avernus.

Not to mention, the Stormgate considers it the "Stormgate to Avernus", while the other Stormgates don't call it by the Skyway name.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Before all the Armada Elites (Deacon, Rooke and Bishop, excluding Phule because we know he's sentient) were destroyed, did they ever have a conscious? They don't seem to be mindless Armada foot soldiers, but Kane stated that, "their just machines". Also can they feel any emotions, Bishop seemed to be fearful when he said, "Unthinkable! The station is lost! Evacuate!" or that's just how I interpreted it. Old Scratch also says something about Bishop / the clockworks fearing you. One thing we all know is that none of them can feel empathy. Anyways I hope I can get Blind Mew's or at least others perspective on Armada Elites and emotions.

~Loyal Evelyn Everhart

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Buona giornata,Mew cieco! (Good day, Blind Mew) Good to have you back, I am sure you have been busy, Amico, I understand. But we are all bursting with questions, which you are probably aware of. I have a question, what content was cut? Were we going to find El Dorado? and is there a possibility that Pirate101 might.... you know.... Well I wont speak of that because I certainly do not wish that to happen. What do you think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blind Mew, could you please explain how our story and the Wizard101 story meshes in Polaris?
We're told by Catbeard that Napoleguin rose to power in 10 years after the Penguin Revolution. Yet our wizards precipitated the Revolution recently and there is no mention of Napoleguin.
Were Wizards time traveling? ( Surely Grandfather Spider has enough power to send his children anywhere or when he desires. )
Or are there going to be 2 revolutions?
Alexi Zukovich mentions that: " you restored our ruler." Indicating that Napoleguin is back on the throne of Polaris.
Please answer as this is causing some sleepless nights while I try to reconcile the differences in the storyline.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
Blind Mew, I hope all is well at Kingsisle. I have a few questions about the game I am hoping you could provide insight for.
1)I'm not trying to get any hints from you, but I am wondering what your thoughts are on putting a world made in wizard on pirate (Mooshu and Marleybone). Do you think it's easier or harder to create? Personally, I love seeing the 'pirate' spin on the worlds. I know there aren't even skyways in wizard, but the environments are, of course, similar.

2)Regarding Mooshu, do you have any interest in visiting the Imperial Skyway, which is behind the big doors in Hamamitsu Skyway? I questing through Book 11 for the first time and I find Mooshu to be absolutely gorgeous. Also, I kind of want to see where our wizards went in pirate.

3)For worlds with no open spaces for a new skyway (such as Marleybone), is it still a possibility to revisit the world? I'm basing thing off of the fact that the windlane in Westminster Skyway makes a complete loop and does not go anywhere inaccessible such as in Mooshu.

4)Finally, this is just an idea I had for the game. Side content would really help the game keep and draw players, so I was thinking that daily assignments should be implemented like in wizard. There could even be a daily nautical assignment and a daily assignment for land enemies.

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work and dedication into the game. I admire your willingness to move forward with a clean slate and I sincerely look forward to the future of this game. Keep up the amazing work!!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Nickenator800 on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
Blind Mew, I hope all is well at Kingsisle. I have a few questions about the game I am hoping you could provide insight for.
1)I'm not trying to get any hints from you, but I am wondering what your thoughts are on putting a world made in wizard on pirate (Mooshu and Marleybone). Do you think it's easier or harder to create? Personally, I love seeing the 'pirate' spin on the worlds. I know there aren't even skyways in wizard, but the environments are, of course, similar.

2)Regarding Mooshu, do you have any interest in visiting the Imperial Skyway, which is behind the big doors in Hamamitsu Skyway? I questing through Book 11 for the first time and I find Mooshu to be absolutely gorgeous. Also, I kind of want to see where our wizards went in pirate.

3)For worlds with no open spaces for a new skyway (such as Marleybone), is it still a possibility to revisit the world? I'm basing thing off of the fact that the windlane in Westminster Skyway makes a complete loop and does not go anywhere inaccessible such as in Mooshu.

4)Finally, this is just an idea I had for the game. Side content would really help the game keep and draw players, so I was thinking that daily assignments should be implemented like in wizard. There could even be a daily nautical assignment and a daily assignment for land enemies.

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work and dedication into the game. I admire your willingness to move forward with a clean slate and I sincerely look forward to the future of this game. Keep up the amazing work!!
Mooshu was such a good world in Pirate, my second favorite closely following Marleybone. I hope we get to go to Albion one day!

Ensign
Feb 12, 2014
I have two questions for you Blind Mew:

1. Is the next world going to be released in wizard or in pirate? (would it be telling telling us?)

2. How can you read and answer the questions you receive if you're blind?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i would love to see more connection to the wizard world to be quite frank.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew, you've been away for long. Are you still able to keep in touch with us? We've been sending questions, but you've not responded to them yet.

Hope you can get back to us soon.

You know, I understand what had to be done, even with the long hiatus & the layoff months ago, but, in honesty, if I were you, I'd have stuck with the original plan, rather than decide to cut the outline & pacing of Arc 1 from Book 20 to Book 15.

Not saying I don't support that decision, but in my perspective, it kinda threw many things off with many things that were supposed to come to be, especially with the buildup and anticipation. Kinda makes me think that.

What we wouldn't give to even start over again at what we were hoping for...

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
I posted this on tavern but since you asked for ideas I will repost it. Ideas for arc 2-3

Boo he beard is the pirate that saves us at level 1, we never heard of him again. We know Kane is now the queen so follow my logic. We could have "kane " capture boochdbeard. We receive a message from his parrot telling us of his capture on the HMS Immortal (we learn Kane has taken marlybone). And is going to el dorado. We chase Kane but he escapes into Krokotopia. We must go to avernus and fight through dragonspyre to find a back door into the oasis (krokotopia). We learn we need to find the sarcafogas of Krokopatra ( she is dead since the wizard kills her). We explore krok and find a key and the entire map to eldarado that Kane forgot. We chase Kane ship but we mess up. We manage to only harm the immortal and boochebeard prison sinks, but we manage to catch it. Since we save boochdbeard he becomes our companion. He leads us that Kane entrance to El darado will open in darkmoor. We must travel to mirage to use the sands of time to teleport to khrussalis through the portal blocking it. In khrussalis we learn chaos power (like shadow magic ). We fight Kane we can not kill him as he is to strong. We bind him and take him to el dorado and rebuild him. Kane becomes good and joins us. Our silky pirate unlocks a super evil power of new dimensions. The new books follow to stop it.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
we need a crossover.Once in wiz101 I saw it loading the privateer house. And that, sparked imagination, we go to cool ranch and find X dramatic pause X ourselves.Wizards and pirates together once more.We must, along with our wizards and their pets, destroy moo manchu kane malistare morganthe grandfather spider a wizard called ryan stormblade and, drumroll please, the nefarious seventh bloody Justin Johnson the swashbuckler! The pirates do soon lose hope but our wizards remind us what it really means to be a hero. When we finely win the wizards use a forbidden magic to clone themselves and then they become companions.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
fearless robert sp... on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
i would love to see more connection to the wizard world to be quite frank.
Yes please we need our wizards to meat our pirates.It would also be nice idea fuel for my giant story I am writing.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
I know this isn't about arc two of Pirate101, but Blind Mew can you answer if the reason for the delay arc two for Pirate101 because in order for us ,Pirate101 players, to go to polaris, Wizard101 players had to make it passed polaris so that we could enter there when Napoleguin is in power and keep both timelines on track?
From stormtroope1231 A.K.A. Ruthless Noah Underwood, Bloody Noah Deveraux, etc.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What happened to Governor Duarte? ( The female Governor of Puerto Mico. ) We know Ortega was "sealed in a dark pit" & the other guy was sent to the "obsidian mines of Oryx", so what happened to her? ( It must be something very awful since her replacement is terrified of speaking to us. )

Ensign
Oct 18, 2014
There's been a topic that has been bugging me for a while.

The Jade Amulet. We haven't heard from it in a while. It wasn't until I started my third pirate that I began to wonder whether or not it was just a pretty trinket. It certainly looks magical, and it would be cool (for lack of a better word) to see it come back into the story later on.

Will the amulet play an important part in later chapters? Or was it only a petty collectable for Fin to steal and nothing more?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
serbekah123 on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
There's been a topic that has been bugging me for a while.

The Jade Amulet. We haven't heard from it in a while. It wasn't until I started my third pirate that I began to wonder whether or not it was just a pretty trinket. It certainly looks magical, and it would be cool (for lack of a better word) to see it come back into the story later on.

Will the amulet play an important part in later chapters? Or was it only a petty collectable for Fin to steal and nothing more?
I believe it's what writers call a "McGuffin" this is the way to pull the hero into the story, before we start the true story line.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
I believe it's what writers call a "McGuffin" this is the way to pull the hero into the story, before we start the true story line.
I agree.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
One question: Why exact is the heart of Kane greater than the mind? I was thinking about it and it sounded like the heart itself was way more versatile then that ingenious mind, so what makes it so epic besides being a mechanical soul?

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
noahdd on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
One question: Why exact is the heart of Kane greater than the mind? I was thinking about it and it sounded like the heart itself was way more versatile then that ingenious mind, so what makes it so epic besides being a mechanical soul?
It contains his personality. So that if queen were to rebuild him, Kane would be the same as he was before but he would be in a new body.