Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So, about Book 15... (SPOILERS)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I have one or too questions, maybe 3 for you blind mew!

1: in hamamitsu (spelling?) skyway, behind hamamitsu island, is a big set of doors. I had always thought, they led to the jade palace area of mooshu, where our wizards are. does it lead to the jade palace area? if you cannot answer I understand.

2: I don't know if you can answer this, but I watch a Disney tv show called lab rats, it has bionic superhumans. can there ever be companions that are bionic or have super powers of some type?

3: can we ever get a companion like the doctor from doctor who? I don't mean a exact copy, but someone like him.

4: on a scale from 1 to 10, how cool do you think bowties are?

that's all for now!

allonsy!

fiery alyssa taylor (ally for short) level 66 (just finished Aquila, on to Valencia part 2!)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:

1: in hamamitsu (spelling?) skyway, behind hamamitsu island, is a big set of doors. I had always thought, they led to the jade palace area of mooshu, where our wizards are. does it lead to the jade palace area? if you cannot answer I understand.

2: I don't know if you can answer this, but I watch a Disney tv show called lab rats, it has bionic superhumans. can there ever be companions that are bionic or have super powers of some type?

3: can we ever get a companion like the doctor from doctor who? I don't mean a exact copy, but someone like him.

that's all for now!

allonsy!

fiery alyssa taylor (ally for short) level 66 (just finished Aquila, on to Valencia part 2!)
I think bowties are Grandioso! (Awesome!)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
fearless robert sp... on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
I think bowties are Grandioso! (Awesome!)
same! what about trenchcoats? (randomness is awesome)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
same! what about trenchcoats? (randomness is awesome)
Definitely! idk if anyone here plays fallout but nick valentines coat in that game is one of my favorites haha

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I have a question (that may or may not lead to TWBT) but I know you guys are making a bunch of updates and features and what not. my question is, can you give us a release date of these updates? you don't have to leak any info of said updates (because TWBT) but can we at least get a hint of when these updates will be released? I don't mean like "soon" but like this year, next year, two years from now?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
fearless robert sp... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Definitely! idk if anyone here plays fallout but nick valentines coat in that game is one of my favorites haha
the reason I said trenchcoats is because i LOVE the tenth doctor's trenchcoat that he wears. I just think it looks epic! :D I don't play fallout, I mostly play the 101 games, minecraft, and minecraft story mode! we need trenchcoats (or more if there is some already) in this game! :D and no, I don't mean the cowboy ones in cool ranch, I mean like marleybone ones. since marleybone is based off of England, and doctor who is made in England..... it would make sense!

*el toro trumpet plays* lol!

Ensign
Aug 15, 2016
My main question as I have grown to completely enjoy pirate101 is when will level 80 be reachable in other words when will the game continue its storyline? I enjoyed the dialog and the game so much I cant wait to continue it further.

Anthony Windlass
Level 70

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
the minutemen on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
I have a question (that may or may not lead to TWBT) but I know you guys are making a bunch of updates and features and what not. my question is, can you give us a release date of these updates? you don't have to leak any info of said updates (because TWBT) but can we at least get a hint of when these updates will be released? I don't mean like "soon" but like this year, next year, two years from now?
Yes, I would like to know about this too.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:

that's all for now!

allonsy!

If we did get a doctor companion, what class would he be?

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
Has the the "Great Evil" in El Dorado ever been mentioned in any of the 101 games or is it something completely new we've never seen before?

Ensign
Mar 28, 2018
I think that we should learn about the childhood we had to sacrifice in Aquila. Then go to eldorado (please excuse the spelling) and defeat the great evil. After that maybe we could find the the great evil was protecting something special. also i would love to get phule as a companion

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
taneishag22 on Jan 18, 2019 wrote:
I think that we should learn about the childhood we had to sacrifice in Aquila. Then go to eldorado (please excuse the spelling) and defeat the great evil. After that maybe we could find the the great evil was protecting something special. also i would love to get phule as a companion
Nice idea! It would also give us a LOVELY reason to visit all the pirate origin worlds to talk to those who raised us, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Skull Island, and Mooshu. We could have Grizzleheim and Krok added, and find new places in the other worlds. No mater what world you were raised in, I bet Mew could find a reason for us to need to visit them all.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
taneishag22 on Jan 18, 2019 wrote:
the armada marine kane form is protecting phule as a companion lol