Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Hande Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
I was going to defeat Captain Hande when my mom told me too get off to go to VBS. When I got back on this morning I was in Skull Island not pirates den, but when i walked back into pirates den I was pulled and then I had to fight to of his minions. Then I listened to the story line a little and then I went back to defeat Captain Hande but, it wouldn't let me! I walked out of the cave to try again and the same thing happened. Then I moved my mouse above Captain Hande and his name was green I knew this meant that I was supposed to talk to him, but he had no quest thing above his head () and at the bottom of the screen it told me to defeat him. So I kept walking in and out and I even switched realms and tried it again but, I just could not make it work. Please help me I really want to defeat Captain Hande so I can promote Dead Mike.