Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't redeem gifts!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I recently bought the empire and admiral bundles. However, when I attempt to redeem the items, (ships, gear, companions, figureheads, etc.) I receive the message "The gift failed to redeem". Can someone (from KI or a fellow player) show me how to obtain my items? I really don't want to be wasting real currency on things I can't actually receive.

Joshua Jibley- level 61
Joshua Jackson- level 26
Joshua Gunwale- level 12
Joshua Vernon- level 3

Administrator
Hi. This is a known bug, but there is also a work around to fix it. Can you try this method of redeeming your items?

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/gift-window-redemption-error-for-valencian-steed-8ad6a41554e6fe36015516be31855b79?page=1

If this doesn't work, please contact our Customer Support for more assistance and feel free to mention this message board post when you contact them: support@pirate101.com.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
Hi. This is a known bug, but there is also a work around to fix it. Can you try this method of redeeming your items?

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/gift-window-redemption-error-for-valencian-steed-8ad6a41554e6fe36015516be31855b79?page=1

If this doesn't work, please contact our Customer Support for more assistance and feel free to mention this message board post when you contact them: support@pirate101.com.
Thank you! It's great having admins that know what they are doing, and respond quickly; a trait many games don't have

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
fyromancer on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
I recently bought the empire and admiral bundles. However, when I attempt to redeem the items, (ships, gear, companions, figureheads, etc.) I receive the message "The gift failed to redeem". Can someone (from KI or a fellow player) show me how to obtain my items? I really don't want to be wasting real currency on things I can't actually receive.

Joshua Jibley- level 61
Joshua Jackson- level 26
Joshua Gunwale- level 12
Joshua Vernon- level 3
I'm just throwing this out for what it's worth, but I actually have experienced this with almost all of my gifts. However, it just took a little time and I was able to receive all I was supposed to.

Interesting, One-Eyed Jack; I've never tried doing what you said on The Captain's Log. I just figured, patience can make me accomplish anything! (But I wanted Nausica. And right then. Just kidding! )

So, just saying, I have experienced what you have experienced too, so don't feel alone.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 56 1/2 Swashbuckler