Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A simple strategy for Musketeers

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Hey guys! Okay so, yesterday in Avery Court, I heard 5 Musketeers say that Valencia Part 2 is to hard for them and that they can't even defeat Commander Typhon. So, if any of you muskets it there are also facing hard difficulties, here's a nice strategy.
Companions
Bring in Chantal Livingstone, Bonnie Anne, and Old Scratch.
Chantal and Bonnie are chosen for their Overwatch 3 and Old Scratch is chosen for his spell power buffs.
Battle Strategy
First Round: Use Tempest of Torpedoes for the knock back ahead of your team. Have Chantal buff agility and Scratch use his strongest buff. Have Bonnie use scatterblast for reduced dodge (this will really help make Overwatch not miss and since you have Chantal's agility buff, you can pull off chains).
Round 2: Just bomb the clockworks to do about a thousand damage (plus, if they run into them, they do about 600 damage each. Have Chantal use Super Strike and have Scratch use his second tier buff (Mo Mojo Flow).
Have Bonnie just attack.
Round 3+ just keep bombing them and that should do it!
On my Musketeer, this was the strategy I used. I didn't lose any companions and the only companion who got hit was Bonnie, and she was left at 1650 health.
Good luck to all in Valencia Part 2!

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Thank you ! This strategy helped me beat the machine ! I never knew that bombs had spell power, haha.
You should share this with others.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I don't know why those musketeers were having such a hard time in Valencia. Valencia was so easy for my musketeer - even the Great Machine!
On my team, though, I don't use Old Scratch ( too easily killed ) I use a melee companion to fight those few enemies that may punch through those bombs.
Either El Toro ( extra buff ) Ratbeard ( tough and with Hold the Line ) or Ridolfo Capoferro ( a very good SB & works well for me ).
Actually never used Contessa at all, just set her to keel haulin', lol.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
Thank you ! This strategy helped me beat the machine ! I never knew that bombs had spell power, haha.
You should share this with others.
You're very welcome! Glad to know this works for people other than me.