Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Technomage's Glasses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
I have a pair of Technomage's Glasses ,they are suppose to stop magic in a given area. Unfortunately they don't come with a set of instructions.If you have any idea on how to use them i'll be forever grateful Gangly Owen Creighton .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
paul the wizard on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
I have a pair of Technomage's Glasses ,they are suppose to stop magic in a given area. Unfortunately they don't come with a set of instructions.If you have any idea on how to use them i'll be forever grateful Gangly Owen Creighton .
It doesn't stop magic - it removes negative effects from the area: for example, the accuracy de-buff from Vicious or Brutal Charge or the curse from Assassin's Shroud.
But be careful in using it; it removes ALL negative effects, which means if you've used a de-buff or curse on the enemy, it will remove it from them, too!