Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A blue Valencian Clockwork steed?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Twice I have spotted clockwork steeds with blue manes and tails rather than red. First time just briefly as it galloped by - I immediately ran off to see if they could now be dyed. Nope. The second encounter was a little while ago, and I clicked on the pirate and discovered it was a permanent mount that I think was called a "buccaneer mechanical horse" (something like that) and it had a crown shop symbol. I asked the pirate about its origins, but he faded out without answering. Very hush hush, perhaps? Or maybe didn't see my question.

Anyway - does anyone know anything about alternative (apparently class-specific) horses? Are they drops somewhere, perhaps? (They are not in the crown shop).

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Indigo Ring on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Twice I have spotted clockwork steeds with blue manes and tails rather than red. First time just briefly as it galloped by - I immediately ran off to see if they could now be dyed. Nope. The second encounter was a little while ago, and I clicked on the pirate and discovered it was a permanent mount that I think was called a "buccaneer mechanical horse" (something like that) and it had a crown shop symbol. I asked the pirate about its origins, but he faded out without answering. Very hush hush, perhaps? Or maybe didn't see my question.

Anyway - does anyone know anything about alternative (apparently class-specific) horses? Are they drops somewhere, perhaps? (They are not in the crown shop).

-Indigo
It's dropped by Kane, my brother got it yesterday while farming him.

Lvl 70
Lvl 65
Lvl 27
Lvl 8

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
It is dropped by Kane at the Machine dungeon.
Hope this helps!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks, Adam! Congrats to your brother as well. Hopefully there is one for every class.

-Indigo

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congrats to those who got, the blue version of the clockwork/robot horse mount. If my main character Nicole is lucky to obtain one, that would be great.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for the response, Unfair Angel.

-Indigo