Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bison Level 70 Frigate Boarding Glitch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
So I decided to purchase a Cool Ranch spiral frigate to represent my favorite world as I clash against the Armada in the Valencian skyways! However, I ran into a problem - after purchasing the new ship and sprucing it up with some nifty Cool Ranch ship gear, I decide to take it out for a test run. However, when I boarded my ship, it teleported me into the inside of it - right in the middle, as if it was glitched. I was stuck where I was and I couldn't reach the sailing station. Due to this issue, I wasn't able to sail or control the ship at all! I'm sure it's just an issue with the spawn point of when you board the ship; it needs to be adjusted, I think. I surely hope you look into this issue - I would really like to sail in my new Bison originated Spiral frigate soon!

See you in the Spiral

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Has this happened again? If so can you tell me what items you have equipped to the ship?
Thanks

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Found it. Next update it will be fixed. Thank you for reporting it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
So I decided to purchase a Cool Ranch spiral frigate to represent my favorite world as I clash against the Armada in the Valencian skyways! However, I ran into a problem - after purchasing the new ship and sprucing it up with some nifty Cool Ranch ship gear, I decide to take it out for a test run. However, when I boarded my ship, it teleported me into the inside of it - right in the middle, as if it was glitched. I was stuck where I was and I couldn't reach the sailing station. Due to this issue, I wasn't able to sail or control the ship at all! I'm sure it's just an issue with the spawn point of when you board the ship; it needs to be adjusted, I think. I surely hope you look into this issue - I would really like to sail in my new Bison originated Spiral frigate soon!

See you in the Spiral
Makes for some cool screenshots in the meantime.