Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for the message boards

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
This time, I'm sugesting an idea for the message boards. Thank you for the search feature, and for allowing us to "watch" topics, but there is a feature that I think could make this sight easier to use. Sometimes I want to check on a thread I had posted on earlier. Whenever I check them, I have to either have it marked as a watched topic or search it up. This can be quite annoying. I think it would be a really good feayure yo have a link at the top showing uou all of the threads you posted o . Thanks got reading this!
-Madison Winterhorn

P.S. sorry for all of my spelling errors, I'm typing this on a kindle

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Suggestion: one way to search is by searching for the poster of the Message (in this case, you). If you are the one that wrote it, search for your name. You can also specify dates if you have too many recent postings.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
Suggestion: one way to search is by searching for the poster of the Message (in this case, you). If you are the one that wrote it, search for your name. You can also specify dates if you have too many recent postings.
True, but it would be a lot less complicated, especially because I usually forget that I ever posted on the message board!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I believe all you have to do is click on your name and it will bring up a list of your recent posts. That's how it woks for me.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
There's usually only a keyword that you'd search in. For example, my name is Aaron Fireeyes, right? So, the search feature would only show the word, "Aaron ____," because of the keyword.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jul 1, 2016 wrote:
I believe all you have to do is click on your name and it will bring up a list of your recent posts. That's how it woks for me.

Sometimes, there are posts that you really want to bookmark, or in this case, watch, but the posts that it shows are only on two pages, rather than however many pages it takes for all of the posts to appear.