Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is the drop rating of the nefarious kinves?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2012
I've been farming the nefarious five for the nefarious knives a long while and don't get them is there something i have to do before i get that weapon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stephen361 on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
I've been farming the nefarious five for the nefarious knives a long while and don't get them is there something i have to do before i get that weapon.
Contrary to some player's opinions; there is no way to manipulate the chance of drops by doing or not doing a thing. Keep trying, the law of averages will roll in your favor.

Ensign
Aug 02, 2009
I'm afraid you've caught a sickness that has been going around in the world of mmorpgs. It has affected us all, and is very devastating but part of what makes the reward all more satisfying..... You have an extreme case of bad luck my friend.

Cody Everhart - 65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
You have to be patient and lucky.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I'm afraid we can't answer that my friend but, just know that fortune will shine on you one day.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2012
thanks guy's and gal

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Some people are just unlucky, I got the nefarious knives the very first run on my swashbuckler but my brother's privy has yet to get the Bound Oni's Bulwark after so many runs.

I would recommend continuing to farm for these knives if it's something that you want however if you have crowns, you can always buy Boarding Knives which are probably better than nefarious knives.

Lvl 70
Lvl 68
Lvl 28
Lvl 12