Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dyeable Valencian Steed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
What if you can dye your steed? Dye the red into another color of your choosing, so your mount would match better with your outfit. That would be amazing!

Ensign
Oct 24, 2012
Ensign
Jun 02, 2014
I would love that! It would also be cool if we could dye the red into alternating colors! I would love to have it indigo and olive striped to match my colors!

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Yeah it's a good idea, right now the mount isn't too unique as 9/10 people have it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm not looking to be "unique" so much as having my mount "personalized". The model this mount is based on is the Chrystal Unicorn from a bundle in Wizard101 - this mount is dye-able.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I'd really enjoy this addition to the mount; the red doesn't match the pirate I was going to give the mount to at all. I think it'd look very nice if the mane and tail could be dyed as the base color and the saddle be the trim.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'd like to suggest that both the hair and the eyes be dyeable -- I'd love to see those cyan eyes from the original artwork we were shown.