Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Steed Mount

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I bought membership before May 31st and i don't have the mount. How long does it take to get the mount?

Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
so i bought crowns twice in may yet when the mounts got released i still didn't get the mount which I'm really upset about i was excited to get this mount yet even after following the rules i still don't have it please fix this kingsisle

Administrator
The Valencian Steeds galloped into many gift windows yesterday; however, several more are yet to be delivered today. Keep checking back!

Patience!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I have a different question about the mount: is it tradable between characters through the shared bank? I'd like to know this before redeeming it for a character who may or may not be deleted in the future.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
ordeith on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I have a different question about the mount: is it tradable between characters through the shared bank? I'd like to know this before redeeming it for a character who may or may not be deleted in the future.
The mount indicates "No Auction" but says nothing about "No Trade". I'm assuming this means you should be able to trade within your account.