Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My musketeer doesn't have a Corporal sanders?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
So i got the quest telling me that i would be receiving another companion from my favorite world cool ranch, Corporal Sanders, i got pretty excited. But after i didn't receive him, i tried everything to get him. Doing all the quests in haunted skyway, checking every nook and cranny of the skyway, and checking piate101 central, i got diddly-squat. and now as a level 65, the only thing i can do now is ask if someone could help me get sanders back.

PS. I know that it isn't a big deal, but not having a companion that i should have got makes me feel like my character is incomplete,( Especially since he's from my favorite world)so i hope someone can help me with this.

PPS. Thank you so much for coming out wit the new world, i realize that taking time to get a new world out takes time, and time loses members, and members lose money, and and with less money, it takes more time to get the world out and that's just a vicious cycle. But you guys at KI pulled through, and i sincerely thank you for giving me such a great game to play.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Did you miss him in the Hidden Valley Ranch dungeon? That's where you meet him.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
korgan002 on May 27, 2016 wrote:
So i got the quest telling me that i would be receiving another companion from my favorite world cool ranch, Corporal Sanders, i got pretty excited. But after i didn't receive him, i tried everything to get him. Doing all the quests in haunted skyway, checking every nook and cranny of the skyway, and checking piate101 central, i got diddly-squat. and now as a level 65, the only thing i can do now is ask if someone could help me get sanders back.

PS. I know that it isn't a big deal, but not having a companion that i should have got makes me feel like my character is incomplete,( Especially since he's from my favorite world)so i hope someone can help me with this.

PPS. Thank you so much for coming out wit the new world, i realize that taking time to get a new world out takes time, and time loses members, and members lose money, and and with less money, it takes more time to get the world out and that's just a vicious cycle. But you guys at KI pulled through, and i sincerely thank you for giving me such a great game to play.
Sorry, I can't really help you out but if you love Cool Ranch so much

Can I reccomend you play through it as a privateer, privateers recieve a lot of companions from Cool Ranch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 27, 2016 wrote:
Did you miss him in the Hidden Valley Ranch dungeon? That's where you meet him.
Right, if you didn't rescue Sanders in Cool Ranch and then give him a lift to Junction, you may have to go back and redo that dungeon to recruit him after the fight with Captain Foote.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Go back to the hidden valley ranch dungeon and do the side quest Corporal Sanders gives you there. You should eventually get him from doing that side quest.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
korgan002 on May 27, 2016 wrote:

Yeah you should maybe try doing the dungeon where you get him again and btw, no offense but corporal sanders is horrible. He only has one epic-double tap and when you get return fire he never blocks it so hes useless.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 29, 2016 wrote:
Sorry, I can't really help you out but if you love Cool Ranch so much

Can I reccomend you play through it as a privateer, privateers recieve a lot of companions from Cool Ranch
Only Musketeers get Corporal Sanders for free.

Anecorbie is correct about first talking to Corporal Sanders in Hidden Valley Ranch (quest Bringing Home the Bacon) and taking him to Junction where you talk to him again. Then you have to rescue him from Captain Foote in the quest The Ringleader and he will join you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SuperPirate893 on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Yeah you should maybe try doing the dungeon where you get him again and btw, no offense but corporal sanders is horrible. He only has one epic-double tap and when you get return fire he never blocks it so hes useless.
He may or may not be a terrible companion, but why miss out on a free recruit? He can always set Sanders to a task if he doesn't need him for fighting.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Thank you for this post. After I read it I got to thinking... have I found all of the potential companions for my L65 witchdoctor? And no, I hadn't!!! After a Wiki search I found that there were two that I'd never found the quests for... a Ninja Pig in Mooshu and a Serpent Auger in Aquila. This has since been rectified!