Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When is Book 15 Going live?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
I know I'm asking this question way too early but around when is book 15 going live? Is it going live along with the valencian steed? I know you might not be able to answer this right now but it would be awesome if you could.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Not a KI employee. Book 15 will go live when most of it has been tested by all the people playing in the Test Realm. So far, it doesn't sound like any major bugs have appeared which would lead me to believe that it will go live much sooner than the amount of time it took to release Marleybone and Aquila update - possibly in 2 to 4 weeks if we are lucky.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I honestly thought it would go live today, in time for the Memorial Day weekend and the summer vacation kickoff.

So, I'm going to guess next Tuesday/Wednesday night during their regular downtime, which, coincidentally, is May 31/June 1.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Usually it takes a month for test realm to finish Plus the finale battle hasn't been added yet so it's going to be awhile I would say in the middle of next month

Captain
May 16, 2011
silver swordcoral on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Usually it takes a month for test realm to finish Plus the finale battle hasn't been added yet so it's going to be awhile I would say in the middle of next month
Not true. The Marleybone and Aquila update was a month, sure, because of more content, but others have been a couple weeks. Also, the final battle will not be added in the Test Realm. I'm assuming it'll go live when the Valencian Steed is released, around June 1st. Coincidentally when I won't be able to play.

~ Hank

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
silver swordcoral on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Its actually never taken a month in test realm wiz or pirate get your facts straight

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Okay, I made a mistake. The maintenance is done every TWO weeks, not every week, and last night was the off week.

So, I expect Book 15 to go live Wednesday June 8th. I also expect the free Valencian Steed to be delivered at the same time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
Okay, I made a mistake. The maintenance is done every TWO weeks, not every week, and last night was the off week.

So, I expect Book 15 to go live Wednesday June 8th. I also expect the free Valencian Steed to be delivered at the same time.
Way too early, there are some known bugs yet to be addressed, mainly the "Due unto Others" quest with its glitched dungeon, part of the Presidio 5 quest is also bugged and there are dungeons not acting as dungeons and letting players in when there are players entering as a solo encounter.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Thunder Hawk on May 29, 2016 wrote:
Not true. The Marleybone and Aquila update was a month, sure, because of more content, but others have been a couple weeks. Also, the final battle will not be added in the Test Realm. I'm assuming it'll go live when the Valencian Steed is released, around June 1st. Coincidentally when I won't be able to play.

~ Hank
The final battle will be released in test realm at some point and to quote one-eyed Jack when KingsIsle released the test realm maintenance, "The final battle will be coming soon . . . just not with this test realm update . . . "