Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crokagator Dundee

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
So I'm sure most witchdoctors who have visited the sewers in Marleybone have eventually received the crokagator companion, I do like him but I think we could recieve an even cooler companion and here is my idea

The Crokagator Dundee!

Think about, we could have a cool Aussie legend on our pirate crews and he could even summon a crokagator with turn the tide

When we recruit he could say something like

"Pirate, you can truly tame any crokagator in the spiral, and I would love to see what else you could do"
So what do you guys think?

It would be a bit of a challenge having to code on a crokagator summon and recruiting the Dundee but this would be a beautiful asset to the game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 23, 2016 wrote:
So I'm sure most witchdoctors who have visited the sewers in Marleybone have eventually received the crokagator companion, I do like him but I think we could recieve an even cooler companion and here is my idea

The Crokagator Dundee!

Think about, we could have a cool Aussie legend on our pirate crews and he could even summon a crokagator with turn the tide

"Pirate, you can truly tame any crokagator in the spiral, and I would love to see what else you could do"

It would be a bit of a challenge having to code on a crokagator summon and recruiting the Dundee but this would be a beautiful asset to the game
I would truly love that to happen! My crok companion is so lame .

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 23, 2016 wrote:

The Crokagator Dundee!

I would love to see that to I don't have a witch doctor but still would love to see it I was always a fan of the crocodile hunter so that be right up my alley gator lol sorry for the lame joke

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
anecorbie on May 23, 2016 wrote:
I would truly love that to happen! My crok companion is so lame .
True

In Marleybone when it comes to receiving your side quest companion your let down with a crocodile whereas

- recieve a dashing captain of the Royal navy

- recieve a ruthless Auxillary of the Royal army

-recieve a daring grenadier from the ranks of hey majesties forces

-recieve a command Kurgha from the arid Rajah

-recieve a crocodile

Yeah I would love to change that to something more like

- recieve a legendary crokagator tamer from the crime-filled sewers of Marleybone

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
To be honest, I was disappointed with the Captain of the Royal Navy. With my swashbuckler, I was jealous of the Sky Snake and the Crokogator that Witchdoctors got.

When my witchdoctor got both of those companions, I was thinking: why couldn't my swash get this?

So, yeah. I really don't mind the looks of both of those (which I've actually used and they work fine ) but the lack of powers sometimes ticks me off...

Oh well.

- TheStormLord / /

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
TheStormL0rd on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
To be honest, I was disappointed with the Captain of the Royal Navy. With my swashbuckler, I was jealous of the Sky Snake and the Crokogator that Witchdoctors got.

When my witchdoctor got both of those companions, I was thinking: why couldn't my swash get this?

So, yeah. I really don't mind the looks of both of those (which I've actually used and they work fine ) but the lack of powers sometimes ticks me off...

Oh well.

- TheStormLord / /
Well your Captain of the Royal Navy receives a promotion this update so maybe reconsider his value

On the other hand, recieving animal companions are cool, but they really all get dumped on us

Witchdoctors get a batacuda around lvl 13 in Tierra Primata Skyway

Then later on we recieve Sky Snake from the main storyline and Scorpius from the Jolly Ranchers side quest chain

Then finally in Marleybone we get a crokagator

I just don't think we need 4 animal companions, if we get a Crokagator Dundee and maybe either the Sky Snake or Scorpius went to a different class witchdoctors wouldn't be so left out on the fun