Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What animal is Miracle Mitch?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
So I was looking at the fellow and I couldn't quite tell what animal he is?
I am thinking something along the lines of a Proboscis Monkey but I'm still confused
Does anyone know?

Just to add I think their should be a rogues gallery on Miracle Mitch as he is very mysterious

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
SpellBinder Darius on May 23, 2016 wrote:
I am thinking something along the lines of a Proboscis Monkey but I'm still confused
Does anyone know?

Just to add I think their should be a rogues gallery on Miracle Mitch as he is very mysterious
I think you're right on with Proboscis Monkey... or maybe a Gibbon. He certainly appears to have primate-like "feet" like a Chimpanzee or Gorilla.
If there ever was to be any back-story it would be hilarious to find out his wife's name is Valerie. ("Liar! I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"
"Have fun storming the castle!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 23, 2016 wrote:
Does anyone know?

He is a Proboscis Monkey. A Rogues Gallery would be a great idea - tell us where he learned his healing arts?

Developer
He is indeed a proboscis monkey. And a grumpy one.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yeah, I think he is a proboscis monkey.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Blind Mew on May 23, 2016 wrote:
Thank heavens he's a Proboscis monkey... can you imagine how grumpy he'd be if he was an Anti-boscis?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ska-WEEEE Welcome back to the boards out beloved Sir Mew.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Woah
Look who it is
Thank you for confirming my suspicions and welcome back to the boards