Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Happened to Blind Mew???

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey guys! Sorry if I've made a lot of posts recently but I was just wondering if Blind Mew would be coming back to answer any story questions over the new test realm? Its been a while since we've had any new story threads, maybe a year or two? Hopefully he comes back eventually!

The Loyal Swashbuckler

Developer
Oh, I'm still here!

I'm waiting for the whole of Book 15 to be on test before I make any serious comments.

That's going to be a looooooooong post.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Loyal Swashbuc... on May 23, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys! Sorry if I've made a lot of posts recently but I was just wondering if Blind Mew would be coming back to answer any story questions over the new test realm? Its been a while since we've had any new story threads, maybe a year or two? Hopefully he comes back eventually!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
I know it's been a long time since he was here. He will come back. And let's be sure, he took time to read our concerns & clarify things up about the 1st arc's real state once Book 15 goes Live, because he stated that 20 Books will still be the target course in the 1st arc, & the 2nd arc's not made yet, & the story about El Dorado & the Armada are not being split into 2 separate arcs that go with each other. They're still the one & the same story arc we've known since the beginning, & it's not being suddenly split into 2 arcs in 1 sitting.

Professor Falmea may be the big boss in KI's MMO Live Team, give or take, but she knows about how the 1st arc's original course is, & she wouldn't order that to be shortened so suddenly.

Seriously, one o' the last things he would do, which he won't, is to give not so exciting & sad news about the P101 storyline. He would never do that. He knows that disappointment in us P101 players will not be what he wanted to see. He's probably busy with placing in surprise twists to Book 15's end that leaves the idea on where we're going to go on Book 16. Yes. That's what he's doing now.

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Blind Mew on May 23, 2016 wrote:
Oh, I'm still here!

I'm waiting for the whole of Book 15 to be on test before I make any serious comments.

Then, may I say this? Great to see you on the forums again after such a lengthy absence! It's been too long.

Just one thing to say. I was pretty sure we would see a non-combat sigil instance in Book 15, however, in Book 15's state on Test, there isn't one. I'm sure there's some explanation to that.

Then again, you said you're waiting for the whole of Book 15 to be on Test, ergo, it's state on Test isn't as whole as we thought, eh?

BTW, I still know what you're doing, ye clever cat ,you. I remembered your past posts & have been piecing things together about these in my mind. Can't wait to see very big surprises in Book 15, which I've always have been expecting.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Oh, I'm still here!

Omg you're actually there! Good to see you :D

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yay! So good to hear from you again, Blind Mew! *Jumping around happily and scattering rose petals*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh, I'm still here!

Oh BOY **Wriggles with delightful anticipatory excitement*

Community Leader
Oh, I'm still here!

"Whole of Book 15"? I thought the last battle(s) would be on Live? I am confused?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Oh, I'm still here!

Aye, Blind Mew! It's good to see you again!! I'm so glad that you're still here! And I can't wait for that post:)

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Kelsey Fireheart on May 24, 2016 wrote:
"Whole of Book 15"? I thought the last battle(s) would be on Live? I am confused?
Maybe he put that there on purpose to let us know that the "Spoilers" part and a few other things are placeholders until they finish the rest of the stuff on Test? Everyone compared to what happened on the last expansion update, MB and AQ, and how people were complaining about the difficulty, lack of unique gear and armor, etc. Don't worry, they will come soon. This isn't the FIRST time this happened before, and won't be the last, either.

Based on what Blind Mew said, he probably hinted us that it will be on test, it's just not there because it's still a WIP. Just keep waiting, our problems and requests will be fixed soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh, I'm still here!

Looking forward to reading it; I'll have some cheese and crackers with a bottle of Yum when I do. I must say, that I'm enjoying the story so far, with all the twists and turns and funny, funny moments!

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
I'm expecting we'll see a bit more of Calabria before/after we fight Kane. There are still 2 unique islands in the Skyway we haven't visited, one of which we've seen in the Pirate World section for Valencia (one presumably being Cadiz). I'm interested in how that will play out, whether it will be used for side quests/the main storyline or not used at all!

-Alphastaire
Buccaneer Main

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
pleasure to meet the great blind mew :3
kels, I think maybe p101 is taking each piece in stages to guarantee less bugs and better balancing.. not sure but that's my guess.. I hope p101 makes several small updates as well over next six months.. year subs gonna be the best way to guarantee member status for testing if they did that though..
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Oh, I'm still here!

Welcome back to the message boards blind mew we missed you glad to hear from you

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Oh, I'm still here!

YOU'RE HERE!!!
This is the happiest day of my life...

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Oh, I'm still here!

I certainly can't wait to read that looooooong post.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on May 24, 2016 wrote:
Yay! So good to hear from you again, Blind Mew! *Jumping around happily and scattering rose petals*
How delightful to my minds eye. Anne, you can always say the PERFECT thing

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
ladies and gentleman, the cat, the myth, the legend. I'm keeping my hopes up for Blind Mew's Musings triumphant return to the Message Boards!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
doomrocks1 on May 24, 2016 wrote:
I'm expecting we'll see a bit more of Calabria before/after we fight Kane. There are still 2 unique islands in the Skyway we haven't visited, one of which we've seen in the Pirate World section for Valencia (one presumably being Cadiz). I'm interested in how that will play out, whether it will be used for side quests/the main storyline or not used at all!

-Alphastaire
Buccaneer Main
I highly doubt that clockwork constructed island is called Cadiz, because I think Cadiz is supposed to be a super massive maximum security super-fortress, prison, & the center of Kane's power. Perhaps more so than the Machine...

Believe me. That place is presumed to be equipped with the latest in Clockwork defenses, & harbors loads o' prisoners who attempted to defy Kane's iron will. Going into Cadiz is dangerous to any who go there. One day, we may see it...

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
Trimond297 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
I highly doubt that clockwork constructed island is called Cadiz, because I think Cadiz is supposed to be a super massive maximum security super-fortress, prison, & the center of Kane's power. Perhaps more so than the Machine...

Believe me. That place is presumed to be equipped with the latest in Clockwork defenses, & harbors loads o' prisoners who attempted to defy Kane's iron will. Going into Cadiz is dangerous to any who go there. One day, we may see it...
Well, now that they updated the map labels, we know. That "clockwork constructed island" is called Valencia City. We don't exactly know where Cadiz is, but I'd take a guess that it's in The Machine or Andalusia Skyway. I wonder if that means there will be a Valencia Part 3 considering Andalusia Skyway?

-Alphastaire
Buccaneer Main

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"Oh, I'm still here!"

So, the rumors you had joined the Monquistan Foreign Legion were exaggerated, then.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
doomrocks1 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Well, now that they updated the map labels, we know. That "clockwork constructed island" is called Valencia City. We don't exactly know where Cadiz is, but I'd take a guess that it's in The Machine or Andalusia Skyway. I wonder if that means there will be a Valencia Part 3 considering Andalusia Skyway?

-Alphastaire
Buccaneer Main
I don't think Cadiz is in The Machine at all. I presume Cadiz is willing to be far more massive than what we're going to see, especially what's in it, since it is still the center of Kane's power.

Ensign
May 04, 2012
Andalusia Skyway is part of Monquista, NOT Valencia.