Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Update 2016

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Okay, so I've had time to play on the test realm, and I LOVE the new Valencia! It has great music and the graphics are outstanding, the new powers look interesting and i'm excited to start playing again after waiting so long; in addition to that...it has been a really long time since they have given us a world update, and I am a little disappointed.. they only give us half of a world and only 5 extra levels, not to mention only 1 - 2 new powers. Only 1-2? What ever happened to largest update ever after two or three years of waiting? KingsIsle you keep focusing on wizard101, there are fans of pirate101. and i strongly believe that the main reason why you are losing pirate fans, is because you haven't updated this game. This game needs more to do, it's too simple:
Crafting
Better PvP, like badges, whats the point of ranked if you can't show off right??
MORE POWERS, sometimes it gets boring
New worlds BIG TIME

Thanks for taking the time to read this
-Joshua Lvl 65

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Remember, most of us said we'd be excited even if it was a small update. And I absolutely LOVE IT! I love the story, the revelations, the companions, and the challenging new enemies. I especially love the ships. Oh how I've missed my pirate ship! And now with "KI 2.0" as one eyed jack calls it, I think we will be receiving more updates, more often. So even though this was a smaller update, o think we can expect great things in the future.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
well did you know that that book 16 came out to with the test realm but we cant get to it because if we finish book 15 we would MAJOR spoiler there would be no point to do the next book and plus in the test realm you dont even get to finish a book so that mean it has HUGE spoilers

Dead-eye tim

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
comwolf on May 24, 2016 wrote:
Remember, most of us said we'd be excited even if it was a small update. And I absolutely LOVE IT! I love the story, the revelations, the companions, and the challenging new enemies. I especially love the ships. Oh how I've missed my pirate ship! And now with "KI 2.0" as one eyed jack calls it, I think we will be receiving more updates, more often. So even though this was a smaller update, o think we can expect great things in the future.
I agree and KI even said in response to the lay offs that they were going to be shifting there attention back to Wizard101 and Pirate101

Ensign
Oct 07, 2013
gstack96 on May 24, 2016 wrote:
well did you know that that book 16 came out to with the test realm but we cant get to it because if we finish book 15 we would MAJOR spoiler there would be no point to do the next book and plus in the test realm you dont even get to finish a book so that mean it has HUGE spoilers

Dead-eye tim
How do you know of this?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Personally, I am very happy that Book 15 is coming out, and all indications is that it is not the last. Thank goodness.

Yes, this is only 5 levels, but I will be happy if in six months to a year they come out with another update, Book 16, which is another 5 levels. Yeah, a slower rate, but at least we are getting new content.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'd like to also see more housing and new houses based on worlds.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
datcoolswash on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
How do you know of this?
its not true