Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should I Hire Fin Dorsal or Temujin?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2009
So my sweet 16 birthay party is today and i was wondering, if i get enough crowns, who should i buy: Fin Dorsal or Temujin?

Fin, because, well, how do i put this, HIS GOGGLES ARE AWESOME

and Temujin because i want to make a team with him, the team would consist of: Kobe, Himself (Temujin), and Keisuke... so what do you guys think?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Temujin. He's a really good Buccaneer companion.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RachelThunderheart... on May 21, 2016 wrote:
So my sweet 16 birthay party is today and i was wondering, if i get enough crowns, who should i buy: Fin Dorsal or Temujin?

and Temujin because i want to make a team with him, the team would consist of: Kobe, Himself (Temujin), and Keisuke... so what do you guys think?
Happy Birthday! sings "16 candles" :3 well what a wonderful start :D I really like both companions a lot.. like lots lots but.. if you have to pick which one first, get temujin because you already have been visualizing his support team :)
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015

You should go for fin dorsal if you are not on a budget, he looks amazing and is a very unique companion over Temujin in my opinion, also if you want fins goggles as a drop just farm him in the temple of gloom

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013

I would say Temujin, since he promotes more than Fin (who does look cooler, admittedly). I have a similar team- Keisuke, Wu Tang, and Temujin. But go with whichever you think would be the best for you- It can be tough with multiple opinions.

Dashing Duncan Quinn

Commodore
May 31, 2009

I'd have to say Temujin, but I might be a little biased because I'm a swash and I adore Subodai. Fin has his moments but I think you'd be more happy with the horse because you already have a team mapped out for him.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Temujin, no contest. He's really well balanced, tough and learns offensive epics too.

I dont like bucaneers with low armor, and Fin is one of them.