Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Majestic Valencian Steed

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
So what do you think of the robotic stallion? I reckon it looks super cool and fits in well with the game, I will defintely be purchasing crowns to recieve the horse

What of you?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 20, 2016 wrote:
So what do you think of the robotic stallion? I reckon it looks super cool and fits in well with the game, I will defintely be purchasing crowns to recieve the horse

What of you?
I purchased a pre-paid game card the same day the notice came out, I hope everyone will be able to get one!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Yea it does look cool already have a membership can't wait to get it

Ensign
Feb 24, 2015
I'm really excited to see it. It'll be my first permanent mount, sadly I won't be able to get all the way to Valencia part 2. I'll probably still be stuck in Cool Ranch.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
anecorbie on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I purchased a pre-paid game card the same day the notice came out, I hope everyone will be able to get one!
I ended up getting $5 in Crowns the day they announced it. It's going to look awesome!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
The Life Of Fryin on May 22, 2016 wrote:
I'm really excited to see it. It'll be my first permanent mount, sadly I won't be able to get all the way to Valencia part 2. I'll probably still be stuck in Cool Ranch.
hi! welcome to the message boards :) nice to meet ya and same.. I really love the look of that mount very special and unusual :3 steampunkish
stormy jen silver

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I just bought some crowns ( $ 10 worth ), just to get that awesome mount.That would make a nice addition to my collection of pirate 101 mounts ( permanent ).

I wonder what non Valencian worlds is going to react, when they see this mount running around

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
I've never found much reason to use a mount in game... compared to W101 there just aren't that many areas which require a lot of walking until you get to Aquila. But this guy certainly will look grand prancing around my estate.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
TucsonWizard on May 24, 2016 wrote:
I've never found much reason to use a mount in game... compared to W101 there just aren't that many areas which require a lot of walking until you get to Aquila. But this guy certainly will look grand prancing around my estate.
You don't think Mooshu earns its reason
Getting to the tower of Moo Manchu
The moomori compound
Temple of the south wind

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I can not wait fer that Mount to come out, I be more Fired Up then Lava Koi in the Skull Island Volcano.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
SpellBinder Darius on May 26, 2016 wrote:
The moomori compound
Temple of the south wind
Yeah, Mooshu is an exception as is Aquila. Lots of ground to cover in some of those areas.

I know it's a bit late to be mentioning this but it would be nice if the new Stallion were dye-able. With all members receiving exactly the same mount it's going to be rather unspectacular. Or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions and they'll come in a variety of colors.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
SpellBinder Darius on May 26, 2016 wrote:
The moomori compound
Temple of the south wind
And some others!

- Banditoad Trail
- Valley of the Titans
- All the different temple places in Subata (not just south, honestly)
- Illios
- That volcano place in Aquila, forgot the name
- Achaea
- The Labyrinth

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Eelarc on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
And some others!

- Banditoad Trail
- Valley of the Titans
- Illios
- Achaea
- The Labyrinth
True, there are some places that can take some time to get to. My main reason for not using a mount is to maintain maybe just a tiny bit of "realism" for my personal preference. In Wizard101 it makes perfect sense for your avatar to travel around on anything you can imagine... Candy Cane, Broomstick, Blue Whale, weird walking one-eyed houses etc... but in Pirate101 we're simple brigands for the most part and only a small portion of us have any "magical" abilities to speak of, at least in comparison to our W101 counterparts. For that reason it just seems more pirate-like to walk when I ain't sailin'. If I do decide to use a mount, the new Steed will be perfect... when you narrow down the travel options a pirate may have had back in the day, "horse" would probably be at the top of the list.
I know for a fact you'll never hear this pirate say "Aye mateys, I'll be goin' fer a ride on me trusty Rubber Ducky".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank You, thank you, for this mount. Majestic is just the word to describe it!!!!!!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Eelarc on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
And some others!

- Banditoad Trail
- Valley of the Titans
- Illios
- Achaea
- The Labyrinth
EXACTLY why I been begging for a kiosk..
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
KI, your "Sneaky" talent is showing...
I logged in to get my free gift snack and when I logged my character in lo and behold... there was my new mount! A very nice (and sneaky) surprise! I haven't spent any time riding yet but from what I've seen it looks highly cool.
Thanks KI!!!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My pirates who were all assigned this stunning mount are all very happy! (The other pirates on those accounts, not so much...).

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Wow so I recently got the mount and it's absolutely amazing!
Averys court is just full of riders constantly galloping about but I do have 2 things I would like to voice

1. It makes animal noises not clockwork noises: aside from the look of the mount I was still hoping for there to be clockwork sounds to make it come more to "life" in a sense (that's sort of ironic)

2. To dye it: a lot of people have mentioned this somewhere on the boards so I will say it myself, if we could dye the mount it would be perfect so that we could stand out more in the crowd

Thanks for reading

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
I stopped using the mount because when navigating uneven terrain, it tilts crazily to one side or the other. Really weird looking. I still just like my golden jaguar better.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Grintch on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
I stopped using the mount because when navigating uneven terrain, it tilts crazily to one side or the other. Really weird looking. I still just like my golden jaguar better.
I do agree that it can tilt like crazy

Also in some worlds it really just doesn't fit with the theme

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I had a membership at the time and day specified :( but didn't get one!!!!!!!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Talked to ki support and I got mine :O it's super cool!