Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New book XV

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2009
Does any one else get excited about a new world or have all of you gave up . I can't wait I'm so excited it's been to long and we can get out of Nova Aquila I have 5 level 65s on my other account that never made it to the satyrs They all hit 65 before that quest line and have been stuck since .What do all of you think the new world will be other than valencia's continuation it can't just be that there's not enough sky way for just that .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
spankie20 on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Does any one else get excited about a new world or have all of you gave up . I can't wait I'm so excited it's been to long and we can get out of Nova Aquila I have 5 level 65s on my other account that never made it to the satyrs They all hit 65 before that quest line and have been stuck since .What do all of you think the new world will be other than valencia's continuation it can't just be that there's not enough sky way for just that .
O'tay, Spakie20! Welcome to the message boards! If you took time to see what has been posted this past week, you'll see a few posts about Book XV and how excited they are about it. Check out the Tavern and Shipyards and you'll find these posts.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I think everyone is excited about this update

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
No I'm not excited at all

Of course I am excited Altough I think that we will only be getting an expansion of Valencia this update