Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My bank wont delete anything!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Whenever I try to delete (or sell anything at the bazaar) anything in my bank it'll delete and free up some space to put stuff in there but when I check later everything (along with what I just put in there) is still there, even if my bank is full. Here is an example, my bank is full and I delete five items, and put five new items in, but when I check it again it has 105 items out of 100 and everything I deleted is in there along with what I just put in! I can transfer the stuff to my backpack then sell or delete it but when farming it becomes a problem when my backpack and bank is full(or overflowing) and the stuff just gets deleted(destroyed, is that was the prompt says?) or when I just want to delete or sell some stuff in my bank to free up space or get gold(if I'm selling obviously). This is more of an annoyance then a problem and I don't want to hold up this (or future) updates but...

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FISH THIEF on May 15, 2016 wrote:
Whenever I try to delete (or sell anything at the bazaar) anything in my bank it'll delete and free up some space to put stuff in there but when I check later everything (along with what I just put in there) is still there, even if my bank is full. Here is an example, my bank is full and I delete five items, and put five new items in, but when I check it again it has 105 items out of 100 and everything I deleted is in there along with what I just put in! I can transfer the stuff to my backpack then sell or delete it but when farming it becomes a problem when my backpack and bank is full(or overflowing) and the stuff just gets deleted(destroyed, is that was the prompt says?) or when I just want to delete or sell some stuff in my bank to free up space or get gold(if I'm selling obviously). This is more of an annoyance then a problem and I don't want to hold up this (or future) updates but...

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65
This always happens to me too. But I've found a solution - take the things you want to delete out of your bank or attic, put them in your backpack and delete from there, they'll be gone and won't return!