Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krokatopia in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Ok, can we just take a minute and sit back and think of how cool Krokatopia would be in Pirate101. Just imagine a blueish tan sky with islands of pyramids, ancient markets and ruins. And not even aesthetic, even the questing would be cool, like exploring ancient tunnels and learning archaeology, fighting ancient curses; just so interesting, I hope this world comes out soon.

Christopher Welby

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sealioneer on May 15, 2016 wrote:
Ok, can we just take a minute and sit back and think of how cool Krokatopia would be in Pirate101. Just imagine a blueish tan sky with islands of pyramids, ancient markets and ruins. And not even aesthetic, even the questing would be cool, like exploring ancient tunnels and learning archaeology, fighting ancient curses; just so interesting, I hope this world comes out soon.

Christopher Welby
As an "origin" world for our pirates, I'm hopeful that this world will be included, so you're not the only one wishing for this!