Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if Kane is not in charge of the Armada?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello, everyone! Aurora Parker here. I have a theory that may not sound like it's true, but - what if Kane is not really in charge of the Armada? So, there are chess pieces (Rooke for rook, Bishop for bishop, Kane sounds a lot like king, Phule=jester which is a piece in a special version of chess called jester chess, which Anecorbie posted), correct? Well, the king is not the highest value in chess; it's the queen that's the highest value in the very complicated and difficult game.

What if Lady Elite (which we will most likely be meeting, alongside Kane, in Valencia, Part II) is actually in charge of the Armada; what if she's the highest value and she's like the - I don't know, "Supreme Supreme Commander of the Armada" or something? What if she's hidden unto everyone to try not to make herself known, and have all the word be about Kane? After all, Kane did create all the Clockworks, but what I am proposing is not that Lady Elite made the Clockworks - she's just in charge of the Armada. Usually in a palace, the king is in charge. I believe that the queen is in charge of the Armada and we fight her in Valencia, Part II. I'm not Max Level, of course, but I do know enough about Valencia because I passed it (and Valencia's my favorite World, too, so of course I payed lots of attention) in my questing, so I think that in Valencia, Part II (which is really coming out; yay!) we will be fighting Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane, and Lady Elite. I am excited because we will also be fighting Battle Angels and Dragoons in Valencia, Part II. Battle Angels are very awesome to me - and it's not just because they're Swashbucklers! I hope you like my post!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 36 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 13, 2016 wrote:
Hello, everyone! Aurora Parker here. I have a theory that may not sound like it's true, but - what if Kane is not really in charge of the Armada? So, there are chess pieces (Rooke for rook, Bishop for bishop, Kane sounds a lot like king, Phule=jester which is a piece in a special version of chess called jester chess, which Anecorbie posted), correct? Well, the king is not the highest value in chess; it's the queen that's the highest value in the very complicated and difficult game.

What if Lady Elite (which we will most likely be meeting, alongside Kane, in Valencia, Part II) is actually in charge of the Armada; what if she's the highest value and she's like the - I don't know, "Supreme Supreme Commander of the Armada" or something? What if she's hidden unto everyone to try not to make herself known, and have all the word be about Kane? After all, Kane did create all the Clockworks, but what I am proposing is not that Lady Elite made the Clockworks - she's just in charge of the Armada. Usually in a palace, the king is in charge. I believe that the queen is in charge of the Armada and we fight her in Valencia, Part II. I'm not Max Level, of course, but I do know enough about Valencia because I passed it (and Valencia's my favorite World, too, so of course I payed lots of attention) in my questing, so I think that in Valencia, Part II (which is really coming out; yay!) we will be fighting Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane, and Lady Elite. I am excited because we will also be fighting Battle Angels and Dragoons in Valencia, Part II. Battle Angels are very awesome to me - and it's not just because they're Swashbucklers! I hope you like my post!

Queen would probably be stronger than Kane which is why she is standing in the middle rather than Kane but still the king (Kane) is in charge of the armada but then I have a revelation

If this is all chess who is controlling the chess pieces

You could say Avery is controlling us but who is controlling Kane? Casimir maybe? The Toymaker?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 13, 2016 wrote:

The most important piece in chess is the King - the game doesn't end until that piece is in "check mate", in other words, there are no options to continue the game.
It's true that the Queen has more options of movement, but this piece can be replaced by a mere pawn.
Another thing to consider is that we're told through out the game that Kane is Supreme Commander of the Armada. Bishop even reports to Kane as Supreme Commander.
If the Lady were in actual command; wouldn't "G" ( the Toymaker ) have told us this in his message? How can a creation be greater than it's creator? We have evidence that most of the Elites were created by Kane, so how can the Lady be considered his superior?

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I believe that Kane is the leader of the Armada. It's interesting speculation, but there are no facts to back it up other that the fact we don't know anything about the Queen. Blind Mew said that each member of the Armada Elite have their own respective jobs

Deacon: Spymaster

Rooke: General of the Armada Forces

Bishop: Inventor (So he designs new clockworks)

Phule: Unknown

Queen: Unknown

He also said that each Elite has a different job so there are no overlapping duties. My guess is that the Queen is in charge of Public Relations. A delegate between the Armada and the Valencian Monarch. So her job is to make sure the Crown is pleased with the Armada and also to make sure they don't dig to much into what the Armada is REALLY doing.

I haven't the faintest idea of what Phule's role could be. He is the most mysterious in my opinion. He pops up in the strangest places. Marco Pollo's tomb. The Dungeon of Ft. Elena. A very strange character indeed.

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Toy maker probably made armada to take over Valencia and spiral for him.