Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next week is party time

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi I can't believe next week is the party I hope everyone is excited about it as I am in case anyone forgot it's on the 21 Saturday at 2:00 pm o'clock eastern time in one eyed jack realm and my pirate is a maxed swashbuckler silver Amber everhart I'll be right in front of the swashbuckler school there will be pvp a treasure hunt with a prize and if we have time farming I also have a smugglers arena if anyone wants do to that and I thought that if test realm comes out before the party we might do a little of that if its on I really hope everyone can make it also this is the first party I've ever hosted so I'll do my best but I might be a little slow I'll see you all then bye and happy sailing

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
silver swordcoral on May 11, 2016 wrote:
hi I can't believe next week is the party I hope everyone is excited about it as I am in case anyone forgot it's on the 21 Saturday at 2:00 pm o'clock eastern time in one eyed jack realm and my pirate is a maxed swashbuckler silver Amber everhart I'll be right in front of the swashbuckler school there will be pvp a treasure hunt with a prize and if we have time farming I also have a smugglers arena if anyone wants do to that and I thought that if test realm comes out before the party we might do a little of that if its on I really hope everyone can make it also this is the first party I've ever hosted so I'll do my best but I might be a little slow I'll see you all then bye and happy sailing
If the party lasts until 4 pm eastern you might see me waiting for you at the swashbuckler school one eyed Jack realm, remember to check for me thanks