Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mystic Skiff - revue

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When I logged on last week, I discovered that someone had most kindly gifted me the Mystic Skiff Mount. If I haven't yet thanked you in the game and you're reading this - Thank You very much.
Now about the Skiff - its fast, the action is smooth and the idle animation is funny. The name "Orca" brings to mind the name of the boat in JAWS. These are the pluses.
Now nothing is perfect, here's the less than perfect problems with this mount: this mount is BIG, it takes up a lot of ground - why couldn't this be a 2 person mount? There's a seat in the prow that's perfect for this. The tackle box, ugh, why didn't someone say: "Hey, this is a pirate game - why not put a treasure chest there?"
And if you're going to have a tackle box, why not include a few fishing poles? or a bait bucket?
All in all, though, I like this mount, and I'm looking forward to rowing the streets of Florenza in my Mystic Skiff.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on May 4, 2016 wrote:
When I logged on last week, I discovered that someone had most kindly gifted me the Mystic Skiff Mount. If I haven't yet thanked you in the game and you're reading this - Thank You very much.
Now about the Skiff - its fast, the action is smooth and the idle animation is funny. The name "Orca" brings to mind the name of the boat in JAWS. These are the pluses.
Now nothing is perfect, here's the less than perfect problems with this mount: this mount is BIG, it takes up a lot of ground - why couldn't this be a 2 person mount? There's a seat in the prow that's perfect for this. The tackle box, ugh, why didn't someone say: "Hey, this is a pirate game - why not put a treasure chest there?"
And if you're going to have a tackle box, why not include a few fishing poles? or a bait bucket?
All in all, though, I like this mount, and I'm looking forward to rowing the streets of Florenza in my Mystic Skiff.
he he yw! decided to random gift a few out.. mainly to help support P101 but also because I thought each person would enjoy the mount i specifically picked for them :3 I'm really glad you like it! means i picked a good'un lol XD
stormy jen silver