Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please! Make Dungeon Recall for "Cave of Whispers"

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
This is easily the longest, most annoying dungeon in Mooshu. A lot of your companions will "go to the spa" as Lela(Bonnie) says. It is very annoying that i was at the end, not to mention this is the second time it happened to me on a separate character, needed health, ported to a life fountain, and no recall! This meant that i had to do the entire dungeon again, which isn't easy, and most of my companions were dead. Please make recall for this dungeon! No other players should have to endure this pain!!

Thanks

Au Revoir

JackThePirate

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
JackThePirate527 on May 3, 2016 wrote:
This is easily the longest, most annoying dungeon in Mooshu. A lot of your companions will "go to the spa" as Lela(Bonnie) says. It is very annoying that i was at the end, not to mention this is the second time it happened to me on a separate character, needed health, ported to a life fountain, and no recall! This meant that i had to do the entire dungeon again, which isn't easy, and most of my companions were dead. Please make recall for this dungeon! No other players should have to endure this pain!!

Thanks

Au Revoir

JackThePirate
o: that's annoying.. mind if I ask if you ported home first? that's what I do, go home then go to a fountain then recall button should be there.. let us know? I bet Bonnie can help..
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on May 3, 2016 wrote:
o: that's annoying.. mind if I ask if you ported home first? that's what I do, go home then go to a fountain then recall button should be there.. let us know? I bet Bonnie can help..
stormy jen silver
The recall button should be there regardless of porting to a life fountain or home.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on May 4, 2016 wrote:
The recall button should be there regardless of porting to a life fountain or home.
good to know! I might tend to go home first as an old habit from my wiz101 days.. since we heal at home and I can unload extra dropped gear and stuff for later selling there its always been quite convenient to do that way..
stormy jen silver
p.s. I still wish we could plant a yum tree at home for wisps..