Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Hopes For The New Update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
As you know, Kingsisle was gracious enough to give a sneak peek into what we should be expected this summer. I for one was very happy with the news and can't wait to get into Test Realm and try it all out. So in spirit of the new update here are my new hopes for what we may see this summer.

1. More Companions, Much More Companions:
When the last update came out, we were all greeted with new crew members from Marleybone and Aquila. However, I felt it came bittersweet since we only got a handful of companions, even though we got two entire worlds. I hope with this new update we got more than what we received last time. And I hope they're all usable too.

2. World Themed Houses:
During the time I played Wizard101, I will admit that I was rather obsessive when it came to my homes and how they looked. And I was happy they made an update where we could show them off to other players, rather than just friends who would port to you. The game also has many houses based off the worlds currently available for us to play in. Sadly Pirate101 did not get this feature. I'm happy that we got class based houses. But wouldn't it be cool to hang out in a big Valencian themed villa. Or watch that beautiful sun never set while sitting in the shade of your Cool Ranch Styled ranch. I know I would.

3. New Powers and Epics:
With more levels, there should come more cool things to use when fighting a boss. I could see in the near future a new Buccaneer power combining both Whale's Might and Leviathan's Call into one. But for this update, i'll accept something not as overpowered as Whale's Call.

4. More Than Just What We Were Shown:
Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked for the new update. But I think people are so excited, they're forgetting that after 3 year's of waiting, well during the summer it'll be more. But anyways, after a LONG time waiting for a story update, there should be A LOT more than just an expansion to a world we've already visited. Yes I know we have to return to Valencia at some point, we're not done there. But unless Valencia Part II Is bigger than what I can comprehend it to be, it'll be a enormous let down. If it isn't, I hope we get a few worlds along with Part II. Otherwise the whole update will be anticlimactic, at least to me.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Personally in my opinon, I hope there are additional worlds beside Valencia 2.

Here are the list below of potential worlds for book 16 and beyound,

1.Krokotopia

2.Grizzelhim

3.Polaris

4.Rajah

5.Darkmoor

6.Zafaria

7.Azteca

8.Mirage

9.Emphyra

10.Dragonsphyre

11.Wizardcity ( It would be funny, if our pirate character(s) see our wizard character(s) in the commons)

12.Celestia

These could be the potential world we might see in Book 16 and beyound.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Yeah don't get me wrong i'm really excited about the update and the fact that we might finally get to battle Kane, but I would really like to see some other new worlds along with Valencia 2. As my name would suggest I love anything Marleybone and I'm really hoping to see some expansions onto Marleybone. My first choice would defiantly have to be Albion and It's probably the most likely world to be added on to the game considering it's been mentioned many times before. But, I would also like to see Zafaria, Ragah, kropotopia the list could just go on and on and on. Really just any new content is exciting and I hope we'll be seeing much more of in the future.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
WizardryMastery on May 1, 2016 wrote:
As you know, Kingsisle was gracious enough to give a sneak peek into what we should be expected this summer. I for one was very happy with the news and can't wait to get into Test Realm and try it all out. So in spirit of the new update here are my new hopes for what we may see this summer.

1. More Companions, Much More Companions:
When the last update came out, we were all greeted with new crew members from Marleybone and Aquila. However, I felt it came bittersweet since we only got a handful of companions, even though we got two entire worlds. I hope with this new update we got more than what we received last time. And I hope they're all usable too.

2. World Themed Houses:
During the time I played Wizard101, I will admit that I was rather obsessive when it came to my homes and how they looked. And I was happy they made an update where we could show them off to other players, rather than just friends who would port to you. The game also has many houses based off the worlds currently available for us to play in. Sadly Pirate101 did not get this feature. I'm happy that we got class based houses. But wouldn't it be cool to hang out in a big Valencian themed villa. Or watch that beautiful sun never set while sitting in the shade of your Cool Ranch Styled ranch. I know I would.

3. New Powers and Epics:
With more levels, there should come more cool things to use when fighting a boss. I could see in the near future a new Buccaneer power combining both Whale's Might and Leviathan's Call into one. But for this update, i'll accept something not as overpowered as Whale's Call.

4. More Than Just What We Were Shown:
Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked for the new update. But I think people are so excited, they're forgetting that after 3 year's of waiting, well during the summer it'll be more. But anyways, after a LONG time waiting for a story update, there should be A LOT more than just an expansion to a world we've already visited. Yes I know we have to return to Valencia at some point, we're not done there. But unless Valencia Part II Is bigger than what I can comprehend it to be, it'll be a enormous let down. If it isn't, I hope we get a few worlds along with Part II. Otherwise the whole update will be anticlimactic, at least to me.
I'm a big fan of oriental culture and I've been craving for a Mooshu-style house all along! I hope they add them :)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I hope for these things as well. I really hope it's more than what I expect, because the last story updates were a little too short.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Number one on my wish list has been a story expansion and an increase in the level cap - which we are receiving for sure, huzzah!

I would love a new (Valencian themed?) card bundle hopefully with outfit, companion, and new house.

I would love to finally see a new set of cards, with new gear, pets, mounts, housing items and COMPANIONS! (Boy, would that addition drain my Crown reserves!).

I hope crafting is introduced. They said it was coming some time back, and I am ready.

-Indigo

P.S. Somewhere in there I want my orangutan companion!!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Fearless Finnagan on May 18, 2016 wrote:
I want new promotions.
Being a companion fanatic this is on the top of my wish list, I reckon the Crab Hermit could look really cool!

Also you can see the future promotion for the eagle archer hidden away in bestia and I love her gold plated armor