Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion War

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
there should be a pvp mode: Companion War
well you get to choose 15 companions against another 15 companions but no players though

why else would it be called war? :P

Admiral
May 30, 2010
theprivateer12345 on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
well you get to choose 15 companions against another 15 companions but no players though

And just like in a real war, the leaders toss out "expendable" others to get maimed and killed....

Would you be running these "elite" 15? You'd hardly have enough time to give everyone orders in that case. If you're just depending on the AI to run them then you might just as well go hang out in Achea and watch the eagles spar.

What if a companion goes down? Are you proposing they pay the standard price of not surviving the battle? That'd be awfully frustrating to the pirates who are already miffed at having to wait a couple of hours for their companions to recover from battles in the PvE game.

Aside from the amusement of watching Bonnie Anne clean Ratbeard's clock, what reward are you suggesting to entice players to do this thing?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
theprivateer12345 on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:

You can just do that in the spar chamber with other players

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
And just like in a real war, the leaders toss out "expendable" others to get maimed and killed....

Would you be running these "elite" 15? You'd hardly have enough time to give everyone orders in that case. If you're just depending on the AI to run them then you might just as well go hang out in Achea and watch the eagles spar.

What if a companion goes down? Are you proposing they pay the standard price of not surviving the battle? That'd be awfully frustrating to the pirates who are already miffed at having to wait a couple of hours for their companions to recover from battles in the PvE game.

Aside from the amusement of watching Bonnie Anne clean Ratbeard's clock, what reward are you suggesting to entice players to do this thing?
well now that you mentioned it your companions auto-revive after a companion war battle and each round you get 80 seconds instead of 60. also ill lower the 15 to a 10.

also the reward depends on how much time you spent.

the loser still gets some gold just because he/she spent a lot of time

the winner gets like 5000g if they spent 10 mins

10000g if they spent 20 mins

if thats too low i guess ill make it higher when i wrote this btw i was bored and tired and busy thats why i didnt think about this

there i fixed it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
theprivateer12345 on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
well now that you mentioned it your companions auto-revive after a companion war battle and each round you get 80 seconds instead of 60. also ill lower the 15 to a 10.

also the reward depends on how much time you spent.

the loser still gets some gold just because he/she spent a lot of time

the winner gets like 5000g if they spent 10 mins

10000g if they spent 20 mins

if thats too low i guess ill make it higher when i wrote this btw i was bored and tired and busy thats why i didnt think about this

there i fixed it
This seems boring and a bit grindy.
Wait almost a minute and a half to give orders? When players get impatient at waiting 30 seconds?
And the rewards? The tower gives more gold and is more enjoyable than what's being described here.
If you want to pit companion vs companion just ask a friend to pvp in the spar room ( on a quiet realm ) or at your house.
Captains will make no actions, just companions fight it out.
It's the opposite of "no companion" pvp.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Uses old scratch and Mormo

Old scratch uses super spell power buff and Mormo use mojo storm on 9/10 companions WD would dominate in the companion war arena, either way it's best to leave this is a creative idea for people in the spar chamber

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
also the prize will give weapons too and a bit more gold then.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
i'm pretty sure buccaneers don't get 30 companions as of yet.