Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lady Elite's Voice

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
I've been pondering. When (or if) we finally meet the mythical Lady Elite of Kane's Court, what will she sound like? If you could cast any actress to portray her voice, who would it be?

My second thought was Gwynyth Paltrow. She has an elegant voice and did a wonderful job as Galadriel in the Lord of the Rings movies.

My first thought was to resurrect Lucille Ball. (Kane! I want to be in the show! Wah!!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sam Underhill on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
I've been pondering. When (or if) we finally meet the mythical Lady Elite of Kane's Court, what will she sound like? If you could cast any actress to portray her voice, who would it be?

My second thought was Gwynyth Paltrow. She has an elegant voice and did a wonderful job as Galadriel in the Lord of the Rings movies.

My first thought was to resurrect Lucille Ball. (Kane! I want to be in the show! Wah!!)
I feel that the Lady should be able to threaten or be seductive, perhaps like a young Katherine Hepburn or Lauren Bacall or Judy Dench.
as a comic touch - Whoopi Goldberg, lol.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Samuel L. Jackson! That would be enough to bring me back to the game

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, Sam, I am still reeling over the notion of the Lady Elite sounding like Lucille Ball...

However I rather think I like the notion of one of the KI voice actors in Wizard101 being the voice of the Lady Elite, namely the actress who voices Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Khrysalis. Hers is an attractive, smooth mezzo-soprano, with the capabilities of being both commanding and coaxing, qualities that I imagine the female Elite to have. There is also a coolness that one could imagine transferring well to an automaton, with an undercurrent of emotion beneath that would suit well, seeing as the Elites we have met possess emotion in one form or another.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
Well, Sam, I am still reeling over the notion of the Lady Elite sounding like Lucille Ball...

However I rather think I like the notion of one of the KI voice actors in Wizard101 being the voice of the Lady Elite, namely the actress who voices Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Khrysalis. Hers is an attractive, smooth mezzo-soprano, with the capabilities of being both commanding and coaxing, qualities that I imagine the female Elite to have. There is also a coolness that one could imagine transferring well to an automaton, with an undercurrent of emotion beneath that would suit well, seeing as the Elites we have met possess emotion in one form or another.
Having recently started Khrysalis, I agree that Zaltanna's voice would be perfect for the Lady Elite!