Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia part two!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
After watching the recent KI Live I am happy to tell my fellow pirates that we will be receiving part two of Valencia in the early summer of 2016. I am so excited to see what KI has in store for us and I really can not wait until school is out and Valencia is in lol. It's been a long time coming dear friends and we finally have some conformation stay the course, and Good Hunting.

- Sebastian

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
One possible correction: I think that in the Summer 2016 Valencia part 2 will go into the Test Realm. If this update is as big as it might be, it could take 2 or 3 Months to test it which means it won't go live until probably Fall 2016.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
The Helpful Pirate on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
One possible correction: I think that in the Summer 2016 Valencia part 2 will go into the Test Realm. If this update is as big as it might be, it could take 2 or 3 Months to test it which means it won't go live until probably Fall 2016.
It depends. The release of the new update depends solely upon how long KI takes to do the testing. If major glitches and/or bugs are reported, the testing will take longer to perfect. With a little luck, the testing will be finished and the new update will be out by the end of the summer. Hope to see ye in Aragon skyway soon!

Ensign
May 20, 2012
Amazing news! Do you know if we may get more than Valencia part 2? Possible worlds? Either way, this is major news. After almost 3 years, we are finally getting more storyline! Hopefully it'll be in the test realm sometime between May and June.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Huh!
What? Can someone get me up to speed on this please?

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
I'm just glad a new update is coming

Husky Christo Mizzen, Level 65 Musketeer

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is going to be an amazing year. I'm looking forward for a new chapter for our pirate character(s).

Until then thanks for reading.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
@witchdoctor daruis: During Ki Live they announced Valencia 2 for summer 2016.They just showed a pirate riding a bike but that's all we need to get hyped XD!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angela Rainbowblos... on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
@witchdoctor daruis: During Ki Live they announced Valencia 2 for summer 2016.They just showed a pirate riding a bike but that's all we need to get hyped XD!
Welcome to the message boards, Angela Rainbowblossom!
That wasn't just any run of the mill pirate, but our own wonderful moderator - Tom AKA One Eyed Jack/Dworgyn!
And it's where he was riding his bike that was so amazing!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Angela Rainbowblossom!
That wasn't just any run of the mill pirate, but our own wonderful moderator - Tom AKA One Eyed Jack/Dworgyn!
And it's where he was riding his bike that was so amazing!
Not to mention the new lands & the new Skyway shown there, too! Looking forward to the story's continuation!