Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Ratbeard on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Oh. Oh my.

Bless your heart...
Oh Ratbeard, you ole' tease...

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
anecorbie on May 1, 2016 wrote:
What can you expect, Grin ( ning ) Reaper? We have no date for test or live, so how do we plan a celebration?
I meant a party organised by Kingsisle. That is all I have to say for now.

The (still grinning ) Reaper

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
anecorbie on May 1, 2016 wrote:
What can you expect, Grin ( ning ) Reaper? We have no date for test or live, so how do we plan a celebration?
Like you said yourself in another thread the earliest we can expect this update is 20th of June, so we have an estimated time of arrival

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Ratbeard on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Oh. Oh my.

Bless your heart...
I am Witchdcotor Darius

Whatever challenge you put forward I'm sure my hoodoo will reign supreme, I will not let a crazy robotic jester, a mad clockwork scientist, a queen made of steel in her ridiculous get up or a cowardly tyrant of engeneering stand in my way!

I will evade even your toughest battle programming

Looking forward to your challenge -Darius

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
As I know, that female Clockwork Elite could be named Bell-e-donna. Let's just wait until we learn her true name as the story goes on.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2013
Oh my goodness, I nearly CRIED when I saw that Valencia part 2 was coming. I thought I'd never see another update like this for quite a while longer.I was all frustrated over another game not working and then I check my email and *heavenly choir* VALENCIA PART 2 IS COMING!
Oh... shoot, I need to go get my swashbuckler and witchdoctor ready.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Katrala2132 on May 6, 2016 wrote:
Oh my goodness, I nearly CRIED when I saw that Valencia part 2 was coming. I thought I'd never see another update like this for quite a while longer.I was all frustrated over another game not working and then I check my email and *heavenly choir* VALENCIA PART 2 IS COMING!
Oh... shoot, I need to go get my swashbuckler and witchdoctor ready.
Welcome to the message boards Katrala2132! Yes, this is splendid news!
Sharpen your blades and get those hexes ready, we're taking the action into Armada territory!

Ensign
Jun 13, 2013
anecorbie on May 6, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Katrala2132! Yes, this is splendid news!
Sharpen your blades and get those hexes ready, we're taking the action into Armada territory!
Shall we celebrate with a few bottles of Yum?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Katrala2132 on May 6, 2016 wrote:
Shall we celebrate with a few bottles of Yum?
100 bottles of yum on the wall, 100 bottles of yum, take one down pa-what's that? THERE ARE HOW MANY RESIDENCES OF THE SPIRAL!? *sigh*. 5 000 000 bottles of yum on the wall, 5 000 000 bottles of yum...

See the problem?

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Trimond297 on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
Ratbeard! Nice to see you here again... in a while. Got all excited with the news, I couldn't help myself. We'll be very cautious. Don't worry.

Can't wait to see lots o' cool things you & the KI MMO Live Team got cooked up in the next update! I've been prepared to continue the battle & war against the Armada, & accomplish Special Branch's mission to discover The Toymaker in Valencia & learn how to stop Kane.

Hope we get to see the new exclusive class Epic Talents/Powers quests that reward exclusive class Powers & new Epic Talents going again at level 35 & onward sometime soon. They haven't continued since the game launched. So many lessons & stories our trainers have to speak about...

Nevertheless, we're really happy to see the game going once more!
I dunno, Trimond... we are 'pirates' after all. 'Very cautious' is probably not in our vocabulary!

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Anne Radcliffe on May 13, 2016 wrote:
I dunno, Trimond... we are 'pirates' after all. 'Very cautious' is probably not in our vocabulary!
Yar agreed, I wasn't cautious with my hoodoo and when I cast mojo blade I accidentally sliced off old scratch's bony hand, I don't think cautious is even an adjective we can choose for our pirate

Ensign
Jun 13, 2013
The Grin Reaper on May 12, 2016 wrote:
100 bottles of yum on the wall, 100 bottles of yum, take one down pa-what's that? THERE ARE HOW MANY RESIDENCES OF THE SPIRAL!? *sigh*. 5 000 000 bottles of yum on the wall, 5 000 000 bottles of yum...

See the problem?

The Grin Reaper
Woah, hold up I didn't mean bottles of yum for the entire pirate community. We'd end up running out within the hour. xD I meant for the ones currently on this thread.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011