Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bird Perch

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
I came over from Wiz101 and I'm relatively new at this Piratin' business. I just purchased a couple of Packs from the Crown shop and I got an item called (I'm paraphrasing) a "Bird Perch". It's just what it sounds like, a swinging bird perch with no bird. My question is, are there actual birds to be had that go with this thing? My first thought was there are small birds scattered throughout the Spiral... parrots, cockatiels, ravens and even clockwork birds. Could it be that one of these is available somewhere to occupy my empty perch?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TucsonWizard on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
I came over from Wiz101 and I'm relatively new at this Piratin' business. I just purchased a couple of Packs from the Crown shop and I got an item called (I'm paraphrasing) a "Bird Perch". It's just what it sounds like, a swinging bird perch with no bird. My question is, are there actual birds to be had that go with this thing? My first thought was there are small birds scattered throughout the Spiral... parrots, cockatiels, ravens and even clockwork birds. Could it be that one of these is available somewhere to occupy my empty perch?
That would be a nice idea, TucsonWizard, unfortunately, its just a decorating item for your house.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
is there room to place something small, like maybe a candle, on the perch? if so, you can probably fit a pet bird on it.

there are pet birds.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
AndrewDeathblade11... on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
is there room to place something small, like maybe a candle, on the perch? if so, you can probably fit a pet bird on it.

there are pet birds.
No, it's way too small for that. It'd be like you trying to put a peacock onto a budgie's swing. No room at all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:

there are pet birds.
They grow too big for that perch and I don't believe it's possible to place anything on top of it.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
No, it's way too small for that. It'd be like you trying to put a peacock onto a budgie's swing. No room at all.
What if it's a peacock budgie?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
They grow too big for that perch and I don't believe it's possible to place anything on top of it.
Still waiting for mini-moo.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
Still waiting for mini-moo.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
lol