Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ranged Pets

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Altough I am willing to bet that this has already been asked, a question I have for Decius is: Will we be seeing any ranged pets? They could be musketeers so that they still benefit from will

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
If we had ranged pets we would also have swashbuckler pets and privateer pets ... etc. Rather I think it would be a better if we had a ranged attack for our pets.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Pets can have a ranged attack! If you look at their talents and powers, some are ranged. With some morphing magic I am sure someone could make a pet that has all ranged talents and powers on it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Pirate101 fan on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
If we had ranged pets we would also have swashbuckler pets and privateer pets ... etc. Rather I think it would be a better if we had a ranged attack for our pets.
We already, what I want in the game is ranged pets, it doesn't have to carry into classing the pets

Admiral
May 30, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
We already, what I want in the game is ranged pets, it doesn't have to carry into classing the pets
How do you mean ranged pets? Pets have ranged attacks already. Are you wanting something different than that?