Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring Back The Boochbeard Bundle For One Day?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
I know it was meant to be a one time thing, and I know it was meant to never return to P101, but I never really got the chance to get the bundle. If it was brought back for one day I would absolutely buy it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Apr 1, 2016 wrote:
I know it was meant to be a one time thing, and I know it was meant to never return to P101, but I never really got the chance to get the bundle. If it was brought back for one day I would absolutely buy it.
When KI says a bundle is permanently retired, they mean it. Face it, people, it will NEVER come back!

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
Maybe we are not "begging" hard enough

OH ..Please..Please..Please..Please..Please.... No Nothing

How about when book 15 is released in a month or two (Cant' blame me for trying) there is even a more epicer bundle with stuff we have never seen before

Lets have something so epicer that makes us want to spend the crowns we are holding onto and/or rush to get more and spend them before the purchasing confirmation goes away!!

Yes, epicer is a word, made it up today

Definition
Epicer - Something so amazing it puts regular epic items to shame.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
People will be disappointed at the fact that they are no longer as unique as before, and what rewards will there be for being a player from the beginning, I do see 2 possible solutions though

1. Bring back the Gandry Bundle? It doesn't seem as special as the boochbeard and less people have the bundle but I'm sure if there was a small window of purchase opened it would be more popular

2. KI could always make an Avery Bundle? It could have a boat... er I mean ship

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
People will be disappointed at the fact that they are no longer as unique as before, and what rewards will there be for being a player from the beginning, I do see 2 possible solutions though

1. Bring back the Gandry Bundle? It doesn't seem as special as the boochbeard and less people have the bundle but I'm sure if there was a small window of purchase opened it would be more popular

1. What did the Gandry Bundle have? I don't remember it.

2. Love the idea for an Avery Bundle ( and the ship reference )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:

Gandry was the skarakeet and crowns or a 1-year membership in P101, wasn't it? And a bit of a head start in playing the game (a week? two? It wasn't very long). Boochbeard may have given us more (I don't recall if Gandry had the cat, ruby slicer, mount, and the vocano island or not) and you got in on the last bit of beta testing as well.

An Avery Bundle would be great. A slightly larger version of the wonderful boat we got from Avery in the first place would be fun, assuming there was higher level gear available to kit it out...

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The Avery Bundle would be a great idea, it would be funny to see a raft sinking Aquila Galleons.

I should have joined earlier to get the Boochbeard bundle. That's unfortunate, I missed this bundle (also ).

At least our pirate character(s) defeated Deacon ( 2012 ), Rook (2013 ) and maybe Bishop ( 2016 ? ).

Until then see you at the skyway.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
You can always wait until KI's birthday or Christmas for the presents to appear. The Parrot Mount was part of the 7 day rentals dropped from the boxes. LOL

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Actually the Gandry bundle doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore, what it did have was 12 month membership or a bunch of crowns

Early access to game (if we could buy the bundle again this would be useless or we could get early access to book 15)

And a skarakeet pet( also in the boochbeard bundle)

So Avery Bundle all the way