Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you like to see added to Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hey guys, Catlover here! This is my first topic, and I only did this because I was tired of digging through endless amounts of comments to topics to see if someone replied to me, or likes my ideas. I have found that I prefer suggestions for the game, for what kind of things would be added. As I sat here, tapping my chin and thinking about what I want to make my suggestions about, it hit me. Why not about everything? So I made this topic for those of you that don't want to waste time searching up specific topics. This topic is for suggestions about everything, new gear, new weapons, new companions, new worlds, new side quests, new pets, new anything. I honestly just want to see what everyone else that is experiencing Pirate101 also suggestions about what should be added. This is a friendly topic, so if you do disagree, don't go into a full out brawl about it, and remember, this is their opinion, and yours can be totally different. Everyone has a different opinion about things, so please don't be haters. Anyways, I'm going to start us out here.

I would like to see regular pets added. In both Pirate101 and Wizard101, all the pets have been mythological. I think that it would be nice to have a regular pet like a cat (hence the name catlover). And besides, wouldn't it just be adorable to a cute little kitty with its tail in the air and little feet prancing along side you? I for one think that it would be awesome.

Another idea is to be able to make your own names. I know that there are some people that would get started in Pirate101, that has already planned out their name, just to find that it wasn't there. Of course, for security reasons, this could only be the first name of your pirate, (not including the descriptions like fearless or charming) so nobody can track you down. I just think that it would be nice for you to name your pirate, not Kingsisle's list of names. (not meaning to be offensive, sorry if I was). I for one, really want to have a pirate named Ecopia. Ecopia is not my real name, it's just a name that I came up with that sounds cool. It is pronounced, (capital for letter name, lower case for letter sound ex: A for ace a for apple) E c O p E a. Say it with me now, Ecopia. Cool, huh? I would just really love to have a pirate named that.

Thanks for your patience, and also you can just call me Ecopia,
Lindsey lvl 50

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Very broad topic. Okay, I'll answer, but this might take me a while.

New World: (Though it may be added eventually) Grizzleheim. Just LOVE the idea of a Viking based world. I think it would be great to experience to visit the place. Ship battles there must be lots of fun, too

New Ship: A Viking ship? That would be AWESOME! Man, I daydream about steering one of those things. Plus, it would be fun to see the various new ship powers, also.

New Weapons: VIking weapons are the best. I would say a Viking axe for Buccaneers, a crossbow for musketeers, various assorted Viking knives for Swashbucklers, (My class) a Viking longsword and shield for Privateers, and for witchdoctors? That one's up to you.

Hope to see ye in the spiral!

Cruel Connor Bowman,

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Book 15 and Team ranked pvp are at the top of my list, though there is one significant thing that I don't think is often thought of. Allow me to explain:

When in Combat, Melee attackers and units who are moving move by selecting a square and following the path the game creates for them. I'd like to actually be able to select my unit's path, rather than following the one selected by the game. Why would this be useful? Well, perhaps I have enough movement on my pirate to travel around the board twice. Perhaps I'd like to make full use of flanking by selecting the best route for it. Perhaps I don't want to move past the immobilizing enemy, or through that musket's bombs, or by that enemy with repel boarders, flanking, and cheap shot. See what I mean? I imagine this could be rather easily implemented, and would certainly improve the game in the long and short run. Then again, I know next to nothing about coding, so... yeah.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Ever since KI introduced advanced pets and expanded the list of available pets, I've wanted a dog of some sort. Just imagine a little puppy following you around! I think it would be adorable.

I also think that something similar to Wizard101's quest finder system is needed. There are so many side quests in Pirate101 that it took me a week to track down all of the missing ones on my main pirate, even using the Central wiki (which isn't even complete, mind you). I'm not even going to try to do that with the others.

I'm sure there's more I could add to this, but I can't think of anything else that's crossed my mind in the past month or so besides theoretical new worlds that I'm sure we'll see anyway, by which I mean Krokotopia and Grizzleheim.

Ensign
Jun 17, 2009
What would I like to see added to the game?

An actual update.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:

New World: (Though it may be added eventually) Grizzleheim. Just LOVE the idea of a Viking based world. I think it would be great to experience to visit the place. Ship battles there must be lots of fun, too

New Ship: A Viking ship? That would be AWESOME! Man, I daydream about steering one of those things. Plus, it would be fun to see the various new ship powers, also.

New Weapons: VIking weapons are the best. I would say a Viking axe for Buccaneers, a crossbow for musketeers, various assorted Viking knives for Swashbucklers, (My class) a Viking longsword and shield for Privateers, and for witchdoctors? That one's up to you.

Cruel Connor Bowman,
I totally agree with you! Some people may think that Kingsisle is copying Wizard101 worlds into Pirate101 so they don't have to do a lot of work on it, but I think that it's awesome! Even though I haven't even gotten to Marleybone or Aquilia yet, I am ecstatic about them already! Right now I am in Mooshu where you have summoned to Giant Turtle using the Turtle Balls, and must defeat the elemental towers (I'm on fire). My pirate just got Shiruku Neko, and I LOVE her! I really want a promotion for her already! (From my first post, I hope that you can tell I love cats... I have seven of them)! Some people don't like Shiruku, but I think that you just have to give her the right epics and talents, (if you do a lot a reposites, then make a lot of her talents dodgy, things like that). Now that I have showed you that I agree, and then blabbered a little bit, let me get into some new things I thought of.

Gender picks. I know of one particular post where they were arguing back and forth about why there should and should not be more girl recruits available. Most of their arguments went like this,
Person A: I think there should be more girls, because a lot of Kingisles players are girls.
Person B: I disagree because back in real pirate times, there were more girls than boys.
Person A: But this is not real pirate times, this is the present.
Person B: But Pirate101 is connected to historical events, haven't you noticed?
And so on so forth. After a while it get pretty boring. As I was snoring on my computer halfway through another post, I thought of something. Gender picks! So there is a boy and girl version of each companion, and you get to pick which gender you want! If you prefer males, pick male. If you prefer females, pick a female. I think that the only problem with this is that Kingsisle may not want to make two different versions of each character. But don't you think it would be awesome!?
Sorry for another long post!
Lindsey

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:

Cruel Connor Bowman,
If we see Grizzleheim as a world, I have some companion ideas!

Buccaneer - Bear Crossbowman and Bear Swashbuckler

Musketeer - Bear Wrestler and Bear Hunter (with a gun!)

Privateer - Bear Shaman, Bear Warchief and Grendel something

Swashbuckler - Raven Witchdoctor and Boar Warrior

Witchdoctor - Wildclaw and Bear Warrior Spirit

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Ijjob on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
What would I like to see added to the game?

An actual update.

True... way too true.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've spoken about this before in some posts, but I would like to see an equivalent to Wizard101's Skeleton Key bosses, it's well-received system that reinvigorated Wizards wishes to see more secret bosses.

Well, Lord Mixcoatl is the only secret boss in Pirate101 currently, & other than not having a badge for defeating him, dialogue by encountering & defeating him, & the lack of his own custom-made unique loot drops, I still think we should see more new secret bosses made & added, & having an equivalent will reinvigorate their needs to battle secret bosses, with more badges to earn, too.

The Skeleton Key bosses in W101 were very amazing to have, I've been thinking P101 should have an equivalent to that, to Pirates that are wanting more new challenges to conquer.