Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannot Complete Mission...Miss.Owens...Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2013
Hello,

I have two missions that require me to talk to Miss Owens; one is called "Lost In Transit" and the other is called "A Lady Set Adrift". I cannot finish these missions because Miss Owens is invisible and even though the arrow points to the places she should be at, I cannot interact with her to complete the missions. So is there anything that can be done to make Miss Owens visible and interactive so I can complete the missions and if yes, how?

Thank you for your time,
Have A Wonderful Day!!!

Privateer Ruthless Destiny!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
SuperiorRuler on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

I have two missions that require me to talk to Miss Owens; one is called "Lost In Transit" and the other is called "A Lady Set Adrift". I cannot finish these missions because Miss Owens is invisible and even though the arrow points to the places she should be at, I cannot interact with her to complete the missions. So is there anything that can be done to make Miss Owens visible and interactive so I can complete the missions and if yes, how?

Thank you for your time,
Have A Wonderful Day!!!

Privateer Ruthless Destiny!
I had this same issue awhile back. There is nothing you can do, Support has to advance or fix the quest for you. Send an email or use the website to submit a trouble ticket. It will likely take a few responses on your ticket (the first tier of support didn't understand that this quest is broken), but if you provide prompt responses it will get fixed in less than a week.