Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle idea (Krokotopian Bundle)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Price 39$
House: Krokotopian Pyramid
Mount: Mystical Aura (looks like a swirl of floating magical sand spiraling around the character)
Pet: Mewstyical Kitten. (A cute little kitten)
Outfit: Krokotopian Attire (genie inspired outfit) the gear will be focused on spell power and magic resist for the stats, and the gear includes spell power boosted powers and magical epics.
Badge: The Genie of the Lamp (adds the mount's aura as long as it's the equipped badge, so you can have the aesthetics all the time, even when you equip a different mount)
Weapon: Staffy, a purple aura around the hands which you fire the magic from (Custom attack animations)
and 5000 crowns or 1 month membership.

If this was made I would TOTALLY buy it :O inspiration comes from a dream I had recently where I was a genie and ended up falling in love with the girl that found my lamp.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
Price 39$
Mount: Mystical Aura (looks like a swirl of floating magical sand spiraling around the character)
Outfit: Krokotopian Attire (genie inspired outfit) the gear will be focused on spell power and magic resist for the stats, and the gear includes spell power boosted powers and magical epics.
Badge: The Genie of the Lamp (adds the mount's aura as long as it's the equipped badge, so you can have the aesthetics all the time, even when you equip a different mount)
Weapon: Staffy, a purple aura around the hands which you fire the magic from (Custom attack animations)

If this was made I would TOTALLY buy it :O inspiration comes from a dream I had recently where I was a genie and ended up falling in love with the girl that found my lamp.
This is a wonderful idea, and I love the name Mewstical ( what a cute pun on mystical )! I would buy this just for the genie outfit.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
This is a wonderful idea, and I love the name Mewstical ( what a cute pun on mystical )! I would buy this just for the genie outfit.
Thanks ^-^ and same. Kinda surprised they didn't do a genie outfit it Wizard101 even though it would make perfect since considering both genies and wizards have magical powers.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
So ready for Krokotopia, hopefully soon. Especially my maxed pirate character(s). (Two so far, soon to be three ).

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Price 39$

Good idea, but we haven't gone to Krok yet and it is missing a companion.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hmm, if they did this then I feel like it would give away Krokotopia and it wouldn't be a surprise, but I would consider buying this bundle if it was available

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Oh right the companion >.< I knew I forgot something

How about a Krokotopian Necromancer? It would be witchdoctor class and have the mojo boost powers that old scratch has

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Price 39$

i just drew up a bundle idea other day and only thing i did thats similar to this was that genie outfit you mentioned! how cool is that though? i like yours better though so if yours gets made(hopefully does) if desired I'll donate my sketch of the outfit i did to your cause :3 i really like your idea though a lot.. though i would want the aura to be dyeable on your weapon... nice idea! thx for the share :3
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
Oh right the companion >.< I knew I forgot something

How about a Krokotopian Necromancer? It would be witchdoctor class and have the mojo boost powers that old scratch has
i like the similarities in our thoughts.. that would be a perfect "foster sibling choice".. i once wrote a tiny idea about what if our wizards could meet or go to their foster worlds.. in mine there are 2 siblings that want to join your crew but you can only allow one.. in mine i also suggested for krotopia- a krok necro or a mander privateer.. its under avery have an idea.. everything gets buried in there XD

stormy jen silver