Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Bring me my bow" quest glitching for me

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 23, 2013
I completed the quest "Bring me my bow" all up until the part when you talk to Ulysses. I got the apples, defeated Medusa, and went back to Medea and gave her the statue. I was teleported back to Ithica and went to talk to Ulysses and the question mark above his head was still gray and the text was the same as before. I completed the quest on my level 65 swashbuckler, Wicked Caleb Davis. Thank you for your time and effort.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Quippin on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
I completed the quest "Bring me my bow" all up until the part when you talk to Ulysses. I got the apples, defeated Medusa, and went back to Medea and gave her the statue. I was teleported back to Ithica and went to talk to Ulysses and the question mark above his head was still gray and the text was the same as before. I completed the quest on my level 65 swashbuckler, Wicked Caleb Davis. Thank you for your time and effort.
Sounds like a job for Help & Support!