Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats your favorite skyway

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
You can also choose a skyway you would like to see. My favorite skyway is avernus. I don't know why but I just love it. The skyway I would love to see is gh. I would love to be fighting raven ships and have viking ships firing guns at me. (Free bears?) What would you choose?

-jack Nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
The skyway I would like to see is an expanded version of avernus. You go through it once and then again on the old scratch promotion quest... and that's it. I'm not going to delve on this because I already have on another post but it needs to look more like hell than a red sky with bone dragons.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I like Westminster Skyway. I would love to see the inside of the big machine in Valencia.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Don't have a favorite, but it'd instantly be my fav if we got one where we sail on actual water!

Hint hint, Celestia?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Eelarc on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
Don't have a favorite, but it'd instantly be my fav if we got one where we sail on actual water!

Hint hint, Celestia?
My favorite is honestly Achean Skyway. I love the music.
However, you also get to sail on water in Hamamitsu Skyway.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Honestly, I'm not sure if I have one - so I'll have to think on that one. But I do know that I would love to see a Grizzleheim skyway, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's inside that huge machine in Valencia. I've a list of what skyways I'd like to see, really, but those two are the top ones.