Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny story about Tiny Dino Percy

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Thomas and friends has been going for like 60 years now. Not the show, but the stories. So, in 2015 or 2014 they released a new type of toy for it. Thomas and friends minis. So far it has been a hit ( Heh heh get it? ). And I was looking at some of them. And I saw there is a version of Percy that's a dino Percy. I didn't think that much of it. Then I realized something.

Thomas and friends MINIS

Dino Percy
Mini= Tiny
Tiny Dino Percy

Has anyone else had something like this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Thomas and friends has been going for like 60 years now. Not the show, but the stories. So, in 2015 or 2014 they released a new type of toy for it. Thomas and friends minis. So far it has been a hit ( Heh heh get it? ). And I was looking at some of them. And I saw there is a version of Percy that's a dino Percy. I didn't think that much of it. Then I realized something.

Thomas and friends MINIS

Dino Percy
Mini= Tiny
Tiny Dino Percy

Nice.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
Nice.
Thanks, another story like this is one time my brother saw a guy who had the exact first and last name of his best friend. He told me about a year ago.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
darkmoordude on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:

Thomas and friends MINIS

Dino Percy
Mini= Tiny
Tiny Dino Percy

That's pretty funny and quite a neat coincidence. My 2 year old absolutely loves those Thomas minis. I think his favorite is the Batman mini. Actually, they are helping tremendously with his potty training. If he stays dry all day he gets a Thomas mini blind bag with a shiny, hopefully new, mini it. He has a whole Millennium Falcon case full of them, so it's working and he's doing a great job.

As for your question....I haven't really noticed any coincidences such as yours. But I have seen lots of intentional, and cool, pirate names that reference other characters and "real" people. It's pretty neat seeing all the combinations that can be made when creating and naming a pirate.

But your story was indeed funny and quite the coincidence.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
That's pretty funny and quite a neat coincidence. My 2 year old absolutely loves those Thomas minis. I think his favorite is the Batman mini. Actually, they are helping tremendously with his potty training. If he stays dry all day he gets a Thomas mini blind bag with a shiny, hopefully new, mini it. He has a whole Millennium Falcon case full of them, so it's working and he's doing a great job.

As for your question....I haven't really noticed any coincidences such as yours. But I have seen lots of intentional, and cool, pirate names that reference other characters and "real" people. It's pretty neat seeing all the combinations that can be made when creating and naming a pirate.

But your story was indeed funny and quite the coincidence.
Does he have Gold Thomas yet?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
darkmoordude on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
Does he have Gold Thomas yet?
Actually, yes he does. I think he got that one about a week ago...maybe two. He was pretty excited, but Batman is still his favorite, at least at the moment.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
Actually, yes he does. I think he got that one about a week ago...maybe two. He was pretty excited, but Batman is still his favorite, at least at the moment.
Then does he have the Tiny Dino Percy one?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
darkmoordude on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
Then does he have the Tiny Dino Percy one?
So, I checked his secret stash and I surely did find Tiny Dino Percy....actually two of them!!!

I hadn't even noticed the cool coincidence with your name until you posted about it. So your pirate has been in my house all this time!

I came across what just might be one of my favorites of his mini-hoard. Wonder Woman Emily!!!!! I cracked up when I saw that flowing, feathered hair, headband and lipstick on a train. Oh and there was a "see through" blue one named Skarloey, which I thought looked pretty dang neat. All in all a cool bunch of collectibles

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
So, I checked his secret stash and I surely did find Tiny Dino Percy....actually two of them!!!

I hadn't even noticed the cool coincidence with your name until you posted about it. So your pirate has been in my house all this time!

I came across what just might be one of my favorites of his mini-hoard. Wonder Woman Emily!!!!! I cracked up when I saw that flowing, feathered hair, headband and lipstick on a train. Oh and there was a "see through" blue one named Skarloey, which I thought looked pretty dang neat. All in all a cool bunch of collectibles
Wow Dino, I thought you were at blood shoals! You must have completed the story while I was playing other pirates. Now, I wonder which one is actually him...