Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrid!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
I discovered a new hybrid! The name is Heck Scarab. Heck Kitty and Scarab make it the egg color it dark green.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CleverBriannaEverr... on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
I discovered a new hybrid! The name is Heck Scarab. Heck Kitty and Scarab make it the egg color it dark green.
Please let us know what talents/powers or grants it develops and congrats on discovering a new hybrid - hey KI how about a badge for "original discoverers"?

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Please let us know what talents/powers or grants it develops and congrats on discovering a new hybrid - hey KI how about a badge for "original discoverers"?
Um Its a HYBRID. The Talents and Powers it gets it gets from its parents. So it won't have any of it's own, just inherited talents and powers.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congrats again, Brianna! After bumping into you in the tent Wed. night Fiorenza and I tracked down an adult scarab (it took awhile) and attempted to make one - my scarab, her kitty. We hit the hybrid on the second attempt. THANKS for the discovery. Little Lacey is now level 15.

I have been trying to morph one on another one of my accounts. Nine tries so far: five cats, four original scarabs...

Not counting the ginger cat wave of hybrids, this heck scarab is the first new discovery in quite a few months.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Finally produced a heck scarab on my other account; after my previous post, it was two more kitties then the hybrid. The 11th morph, unless I miscounted.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What's the use of getting a hybrid, if it doesn't produce something interesting? What's the point, really?

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
What's the use of getting a hybrid, if it doesn't produce something interesting? What's the point, really?
Interesting is a matter of opinion. For example, a Hybrid like the Punk Fish, not so many people found it to be interesting because you use the same pet to get it. But the Cat Hybrids, most of the people I know found them to be interesting cause you use the same pet and got a different result. It's not our fault the hybrids aren't that unique. some are just re-skins, but I see what you're getting at.