Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

over half way to 300!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
THIS IS AQUILA! just joking this is the chicken emperor. I just want to say I have exactly 151 golden chickens so I'm over halfway to the last stand of the 300 chickens! (next house. count chickula! the vampire chicken) while I was gone I made a few more houses, I now have 6 houses full of chickens! I am truly the crazy chicken king! now I have a question for you. what do you collect? anything special? anything silly? I want to know what you collect so I can feel like I'm not the only one collecting things. see you in the spiral!

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
THIS IS AQUILA! just joking this is the chicken emperor. I just want to say I have exactly 151 golden chickens so I'm over halfway to the last stand of the 300 chickens! (next house. count chickula! the vampire chicken) while I was gone I made a few more houses, I now have 6 houses full of chickens! I am truly the crazy chicken king! now I have a question for you. what do you collect? anything special? anything silly? I want to know what you collect so I can feel like I'm not the only one collecting things. see you in the spiral!

Lovely, Jack, long live the chicken army! I'm current trying to get as many Aquila Fence sections as I can. Why? I'm enclosing my PVP arena in the Smuggler's Cove House.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014

That's an EPIC collection!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
151! Nice! I only have 30 something....
Gotta buy em all!!!!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Keep on cluckin', Jack...just keep on cluckin'!

I'll have to stop in some time and get a birds eye view of your ever-growing collection. It's been awhile since I flapped my wings over to your Chicken Pickin' Palace, and pecked around a bit. That's quite a plan you hatched there and I must say, that your unflappable determination is quite golden and I greatly admire your efforts. 150+ cluckers acquired...why that's no poultry task there-- er, paltry that is...

Though, I think that maybe your houses could use a movie theater, should one ever be added to the Crown Shop. That way you could treat your collection to a few chick-flicks!

As for your question...hmmm...

My pirates collect critters, statues and paintings. Some 1000+ pets-- lots of pet droppings in the game!Enough statues in my homes that even Medusa would feel warmly welcomed (and be a bit jealous). And I truly enjoy the artwork, photographs and paintings of the Spiral. Now I could just use a few more walls to hang them on (or at least more usable wall space).

Well, best of luck to you and your golden chicken horde. Should I ever see any at the Bazaar, I'll surely snatch them up and send them your way. You still crack me up, Jack!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

that be quite the collection mate, keep it up.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
There should totally be an achieveme-I mean badge, for that.
The thing I collect, is treasure. Anyone else have a good treasure pile, (and I'm not just talking about Gunns gold either)? Also tables and chairs if I can. So I'm using the basement of the Castaway Refuge as a restaurant, ok?

The Grin Reaper

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
There should totally be an achieveme-I mean badge, for that.
The thing I collect, is treasure. Anyone else have a good treasure pile, (and I'm not just talking about Gunns gold either)? Also tables and chairs if I can. So I'm using the basement of the Castaway Refuge as a restaurant, ok?

The Grin Reaper
You should see my cave in my Rake's Lagoon house, gold piled knee high, mate!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well you know I collect crowns about 200,000 of 'em *insert swag rich music here*
All those chickens are insane though
I try to collect every possible drop of clothes from bosses, it's not a big collection as I have only just started collecting

Admiral
May 30, 2010
You've had almost a month, Jack. How close are you now?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

Dang, that sounds AWESOME! I'd love to see that sometime.

Hearing this makes me want to collect something. But what to collect...

I'll think of it eventually. Anyways, good luck getting the other 149 chickens.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
You should see my cave in my Rake's Lagoon house, gold piled knee high, mate!
Um, I think you have simply copied my treasure cave in my Lagoon house. Not only is there gold piled knee high, but there is a plethora of overflowing chests, rare vases from across the Spiral, Candelabras seized from the finest of Monquistan Abbeys, Paintings scoured from the depths of the Laurentian Library, and of course both heroic and divine statues pilfered from the very temples of Aquila.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
Um, I think you have simply copied my treasure cave in my Lagoon house. Not only is there gold piled knee high, but there is a plethora of overflowing chests, rare vases from across the Spiral, Candelabras seized from the finest of Monquistan Abbeys, Paintings scoured from the depths of the Laurentian Library, and of course both heroic and divine statues pilfered from the very temples of Aquila.
My "treasure trove" now sounds paltry compared to yours. BTW, I don't believe I've been in your Rake's Lagoon ( Sharpshooter's Citidel yes. )

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
FireMorgan13 on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
Dang, that sounds AWESOME! I'd love to see that sometime.

Hearing this makes me want to collect something. But what to collect...

I'll think of it eventually. Anyways, good luck getting the other 149 chickens.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
are you suggesting i'm going to stop at 300? when i get to 1000 maybe. but who knows...

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
You've had almost a month, Jack. How close are you now?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
are you suggesting i'm going to stop at 300? when i get to 1000 maybe. but who knows...
Well, due to the 300 reference, I assumed you were going to do a golden chicken recreation of the 300 Spartans last stand at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Of course, I won't stop you at 300. Go to 1,000 chickens if you want, unless you were yolking about that. I wouldn't want to egg you on.

Ok, I'll stop before these jokes turn fowl.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I have around 240 assorted pet toys...

Would you say I have a plethora of pet toys?