Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i want a golden chicken pet

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
title says it all, but it would also be cool if I could dress him up in armada gear. like with a little rooke axe. then he could fight by my side and peck my opponents. could be a hybrid of golden scorpion and the hawk. Decius, make it happen

Admiral
May 30, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
title says it all, but it would also be cool if I could dress him up in armada gear. like with a little rooke axe. then he could fight by my side and peck my opponents. could be a hybrid of golden scorpion and the hawk. Decius, make it happen
Are you the guy with the 100 golden chickens? 'Cause if so, you and General Tso both show an unhealthy fascination with the bird.

But yeah, a golden chicken pet would be fun (and be something for my avian pirates to train for a change).

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Are you the guy with the 100 golden chickens? 'Cause if so, you and General Tso both show an unhealthy fascination with the bird.

But yeah, a golden chicken pet would be fun (and be something for my avian pirates to train for a change).
that would be me, I just want to see armada die by golden chicken. it would shame them forever

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, yes it would.

I predict you will receive your Golden Chicken pet about the same time they give me my orangutan companion.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
Yes, yes it would.

I predict you will receive your Golden Chicken pet about the same time they give me my orangutan companion.

-Indigo
Never give up hope for either - I'm still waiting for my mermaid pet.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
How about morphing one of the "Golden" pets, like the Golden Sky Rattler or Dragon, or Golden Stingtail, with a bird pet like the Skull Island Macaw or one of the budgies?

'Twould be an awesome pet, t'be sure!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I guess it would be interesting to have a Golden Chicken pet, though, I'm sure it may be different from the one we rescue in Troy.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
I'm waitin' for that Ebon Spectre + Orchid Chameleon hybrid
Gimme that spooky lizard or colorful phantom!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
A golden chicken sound nice, i would like use one when framing captain blood or battle him for my second account characters. Yes captain blood, that was a foul move ( no pun intended ) he did in the puppet show.

I hope I got a my own narwhal pet or even the mighty blue whale pet. I hope Decuis could tame one or both of these whale creature(s). I have been wanting a pet whale since summer of 2013.

Anyone want a pet motorcycle bone drake, for April Phule's day ?