Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Playsets

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I was reading Darkmoordude's post called "Pirate101 figures" and I thought there could be Pirate101 play sets! There can be play sets for every World of the Spiral! I have some ideas below:

1. Skull Island: We can have all of the Class Trainers: Morgan Lafitte, The Commodore, Ol' Fisheye, Mordekai, Madame Vadima, etc., and the Frogfather, Captain Avery, etc.
2. Cool Ranch: Everyone from Annabelle () to Wild Bill Peacock, to El Toro!
3. Monquista: From even Bishop Hidalgo to San Martín, to even the Valvida Brothers!
4. Valencia: Valencia is my favorite World of the Spiral because of the theme of Clockworks and how I love to gladly help the Resistance. There can be figurines of the Clockworks of all kinds - Officers, Marines, Sharpshooters (which have the creepy faces), etc., including Captain Steed! Also, Kane would be great, and Deacon, Phule, Rooke, Bishop, etc. and all of the Court Members. (Even possibly the Queen!)
5. MooShu: From Egg Foo Yung to some cows, and even the person in The Tower of Moo Manchu!
6. Marleybone: From Gracie Conrad to even Mrs. Peggoty (from Peggoty's Sundries )
7. Aquila: From Hydras to Argos to Ophidians, etc.!
8. Even Companion figurines would be great!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler - Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yes. Yes, just yes.

Like I said in that thread- I will buy every single one.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
With MMO'S like p101 the players will probably be more collectibles like the ones of war craft. I think it would be better to have collectibles of w101 first because it's way more popular.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I was reading Darkmoordude's post called "Pirate101 figures" and I thought there could be Pirate101 play sets! There can be play sets for every World of the Spiral! I have some ideas below:

1. Skull Island: We can have all of the Class Trainers: Morgan Lafitte, The Commodore, Ol' Fisheye, Mordekai, Madame Vadima, etc., and the Frogfather, Captain Avery, etc.
2. Cool Ranch: Everyone from Annabelle () to Wild Bill Peacock, to El Toro!
3. Monquista: From even Bishop Hidalgo to San Martín, to even the Valvida Brothers!
4. Valencia: Valencia is my favorite World of the Spiral because of the theme of Clockworks and how I love to gladly help the Resistance. There can be figurines of the Clockworks of all kinds - Officers, Marines, Sharpshooters (which have the creepy faces), etc., including Captain Steed! Also, Kane would be great, and Deacon, Phule, Rooke, Bishop, etc. and all of the Court Members. (Even possibly the Queen!)
5. MooShu: From Egg Foo Yung to some cows, and even the person in The Tower of Moo Manchu!
6. Marleybone: From Gracie Conrad to even Mrs. Peggoty (from Peggoty's Sundries )
7. Aquila: From Hydras to Argos to Ophidians, etc.!
8. Even Companion figurines would be great!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler - Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler
I think the granchia one should have that digger thing that gears MOVE

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
I think the granchia one should have that digger thing that gears MOVE
Darkmoordude - that's a wonderful idea! Oh my goodness, I can't wait for all of you to start saying your ideas on different Pirate101 play sets!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Okay, some of you might have already seen this. But here are all my ideas:

Sets:
Skull island ( New version )
Flotsam ( Comes with special edition one eyed jacked )
Old scratch fight ( Plays real voice clips )
Jonah town ( With gullet )
The gold monkey
Forest of doom
Port regal
Scurvy dog hideout
El Tiburon ship
St Bonobo's Abbey
Diablo cut
Zenda
Captain Steed's villa
Granchia
Sivella
Cooper's Roost
Bison village
Boot hill
Port regal
Santa Pollo
Fort Elena
Fort Mcmurtry
Miranda
Motherload Mine
Hamamitsu Garden
Khotan
Moo Manchu tower
The isle of dogs
The isle of fetch
Beachhead
The Wreck Of The Victory
Nova aquila
laestroygon
The isle of sirens
Illios
Achea
And there are 2 playsets of Celestia and Zafaria that you get from rewards
Celestia: Reach one million posts on the message board
Zafaria: Make an approved post that has no characters remaining

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
darkmoordude on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
Okay, some of you might have already seen this. But here are all my ideas:

Sets:
Skull island ( New version )
Flotsam ( Comes with special edition one eyed jacked )
Old scratch fight ( Plays real voice clips )
Jonah town ( With gullet )
The gold monkey
Forest of doom
Port regal
Scurvy dog hideout
El Tiburon ship
St Bonobo's Abbey
Diablo cut
Zenda
Captain Steed's villa
Granchia
Sivella
Cooper's Roost
Bison village
Boot hill
Port regal
Santa Pollo
Fort Elena
Fort Mcmurtry
Miranda
Motherload Mine
Hamamitsu Garden
Khotan
Moo Manchu tower
The isle of dogs
The isle of fetch
Beachhead
The Wreck Of The Victory
Nova aquila
laestroygon
The isle of sirens
Illios
Achea
And there are 2 playsets of Celestia and Zafaria that you get from rewards
Celestia: Reach one million posts on the message board
Zafaria: Make an approved post that has no characters remaining
That gives me an idea- Maybe if a figure is placed on a certain set, they talk? Like the Simopsons World of Springfield figures?

For example, when placed in a Sivella set, Ridolfo could say, "Perhaps we could pretend I am your prisoner?" Or whatever he says in that instance....

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
That gives me an idea- Maybe if a figure is placed on a certain set, they talk? Like the Simopsons World of Springfield figures?

For example, when placed in a Sivella set, Ridolfo could say, "Perhaps we could pretend I am your prisoner?" Or whatever he says in that instance....
I want that to happen with the Old Scratch fight. But that's not a bad idea.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
I would buy this stuff so much, have KI ever considered such an amazing idea before?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
The 3 main people for this idea Being me ( I suggested the figures), CaptainBlackwolfBowman ( The first supporter ) And Aurora ( Because she made this thread supporting and suggesting more ) Should get the prototype figures to test them. I don't know what the company who makes them should be but I was thinking Bandai toys because I trust them ( Look up a power ranger made out of power rangers, they made that ) But I thought maybe there could also be LEGO sets.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
darkmoordude on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
The 3 main people for this idea Being me ( I suggested the figures), CaptainBlackwolfBowman ( The first supporter ) And Aurora ( Because she made this thread supporting and suggesting more ) Should get the prototype figures to test them. I don't know what the company who makes them should be but I was thinking Bandai toys because I trust them ( Look up a power ranger made out of power rangers, they made that ) But I thought maybe there could also be LEGO sets.
YES! I believe since you came up with it, I'm a big supporter, and Aurora promoted it, we should be able to test/get to see them first.

Legos aren't a bad idea, but they're just sooo expensive.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
YES! I believe since you came up with it, I'm a big supporter, and Aurora promoted it, we should be able to test/get to see them first.

Legos aren't a bad idea, but they're just sooo expensive.
They could make the characters in blind bags like the simpsons